chapter 12

Speaking " "

Thoughts ' '

Kyubi speaking " "

Kyubi thoughts ' '

After that ank came and said " your test starts now " and everyone entered into the forest of death. " we need a strategy " naruto said " yeah, I think. Hinata you should keep the scroll " sasuke said " yeah " sakura agreed.

" we need to get earth scroll first than head to the tower. But before that we need to find why kabuto guy and the snake guy wants and they look dangerous " naruto said " yeah I think I saw him somewhere before I can sense him so I know him but can't remember " kyubi said ' hmm I don't think they came here for good ' naruto said to kurama " I agree kit but be careful " ' I have you inside I don't think anything would happen to us ' " you think I will help you guys " ' hmm. Mm ' naruto said nodding his head " yeah. Yeah now get out I need to sleep. Now " ' ok furball bye ' naruto said smiling and went out of his mind to see hinata sasuke sakura looking at him intently.

" why are you looking at me like that " naruto asked them " hmm " sasuke said " Teme what is hmm means you should learn to speak. If you don't know I can teach you " naruto said sasuke got annoyed but smirked " what you will teach me when you don't how to talk. The only you know is shout " sasuke said naruto is now annoyed.

" TEME "

" DOPE "

" TEME "

" DOPE "

" TEME "

" DOPE "

Seeing this sakura and hinata face palmed themselves but smiled but they continued this so long this got sakura irritated she said with a sweet smile " if you both don't stop now I don't think I can control myself " she said and suddenly both of them stopped with a nervous laugh " sakura-chan calm down " hinata said.

" naruto-kun sasuke we need to complete this task so don't fight now " she said with a sweet smile and soft voice so they both quickly nodded their heads.

As they were about to walk but naruto once again stopped them " now what is it this time dope " sasuke asked him " hehe I want to pee " he said while scratching back of his head hinata turned red and sakura punched him on the head " Baka " she said " ouch Sakura what was that for " he asked " go fast we already wasted lots of time " sasuke said and naruto went behind the tree.

He came back more quickly than theu expected him to so sasuke observed him and he punched him naruto flew few meters " what was that for " he asked sasuke " who are you " this time hinata asked " how can you this quickly find me " stranger asked them
" That's simple you made a perfect henge but you made a mistake the thing on your right leg naruto has it on his left " sasuke said " not only that when sasuke punched you he flew away but naruto never flinches for a attack like that " sakura said.

That stranger laughed at them and removed his henge " so you know who I am so let's start " he said and his teammates came from behind " I think you all should go back because this is only first day " hinata said but they didn't listen so they came " can I fight them because I have been training these months so I want to test " sakura asked them but before both of them could answer another voice said " yes " its real naruto " I think you should sakura this will help you see how strong you have became " naruto said both agreed " you can do it sakura-chan I know it " hinata said and sakura smiled at her " go beat their asses " sasuke said and she nodded.

She went towards them as they came coming she punched one in his stomach he flew past both of his teammates and fell on the ground coughing blood " sorry I used too much strength " sakura said the other two of them got angry and did some signs and they sent a huge fire towards them but sakura quickly dogded that and she quickly did some hand signs and said " water prison jutsu " and both of them are trapped inside a huge water ball.

All three knew they are dead so " please don't kill us please " they pleaded " what scroll do you guys have " sasuke asked them " earth  scroll " " we will leave once you gave us your scroll " naruto said but they didn't " you have two options one give us the scroll and be safe or keep the scroll to yourself and die. But you know after all of you die we can still take the scroll " sakura said but they are hesitant " you can give us scroll and you all are strong so you can still find two scroll and pass the test because this is only first day or else you can keep it after your death we will take the scroll " hinata said.

" So your decision time is ticking tik tok tik tok " naruto said. So they said yes and gave the heaven scroll to them and sakura released them and all three of them vanished the other three stared at them shocked and the only thing on their mind is ' we messed with the wrong team ' the guy who copied naruto thought ' I just hope if we pass this test we don't have to come across them again ' all them went from that place to find both heaven and earth scroll.

But team 7 was happy with out them going far into the forest they have both heaven and earth scroll " yaho we did it " naruto said " not us sakura fought them " sasuke said " we are a team this is our victory " sakura said smiling " I think we should atleast go half a way to tower and rest there keep traps and tomorrow we should head to tower " hinata said all three agreed to her. So by evening they went to half way and set a camp their and naruto gave them sealing so they put those sealing near so they can tell if anyone come's.

Hinata made dinner with what she found and all laughed and eat after that " I think we should take turns to watch " naruto suggested so they ' this way I can spend sometime with hina-chan ' naruto thought smiling.

But before naruto could say anything " first me and hinata will go and after that you and sasuke can watch " she said both naruto and sasuke shouted " what " " no way I will stay with dope " sasuke said " same there's no way I will stay with teme " both glared at each other " no fighting it's final " sakura said " but but I wanted to spend some time with me hina-chan " naruto mumbled but did go as sakura said " poor kid " kurama said laughing ' shut up furball ' naruto said and quickly shut his connection sasuke ' ugh I thought sakura and I would have some alone time ' he thought and went inside.

Hinata laughed at naruto's reaction she wanted spend time with him but she is also happy she can spend time with sakura.