chapter 6

Speaking "  "

Thoughts '  '

Kyubi speaking "   "

Kyubi thoughts '    '

When they reached tazuna's house someone opened the door " oka-san who are all these people " she asked him.

" These are the ninjas going to help me finish the bridge " tazuna said "oh
Hello " she said and bowed. " This is my daughter tsunami " tazuna said.
" annyeonghaseyo " they all said and bowed.

They put kakashi in a room and after sometime he woke up. They went to meet him and he said " you guys need to practice because tazuna is going to come back ".

" what do you mean sensei " sakura asked " what he mean is the tracker ninja is not a real tracker she is helping zabuza " naruto said. Kakashi
nodded his head.

" from the injuries these three gave him it will take almost a week to recovery in this week you all need to
practice " kakashi said.

They all went into the forest and kakashi started explaining " do you guys know how to climb trees " " yes
Sensei " they said.

" this is different from other for this you need to use legs " he said " we know that sensei " sasuke said and naruto hinata sasuke did with using legs so he nodded his head and told sakura to do that she did it in one try because of her good chakra control.

Naruto hinata sasuke are trying to find where gato but they don't know where to start " I think we need to know where zabuza is because zabuza knows where gato is there " sasuke said " I think you qre right but how to find zabuza we don't know that also " naruto said " we should head back to home after that we can start finding him " hinata said both of them agreed and they went home.

When they get to tazuna's house they were pretty hungry as they went inside they saw all of them at dining table eating " I prepared food for you guys so eat as much as you want " tsunami said.

Naruto sasuke quickly sat and stacked mountains of food hinata quietly sat beside them and got food as they were about to eat " where are you guys we couldn't find you anywhere after practice " kakashi said " we are just roaming outside " naruto said.

They started eating food and a kid came and sat at the table " he is my grandson inari " tazuna said.

" you are just going to die " inarai said
" what did you say " naruto said irritated " why do you guys bother to try so hard ?! No matter how hard you train, you are still no match for gato men no matter how much you brag or
how hard you work, the weak only end up getting killed " inari said.

Naruto got annoyed and slammed his hand on table and stood up " I don't want to have any regrets. That's why we have to keep trying. Now I know you can't protect anything just by being a cry baby " naruto said.

Inari started crying and shouted " you don't know anything about pain. You don't know how it feels to have your father killed. You don't know nothing
just because your a ninja doesn't mean anything ".

" we don't know anything about pain "
naruto laughed at that " do you know waht it feels like when you parent's died when your born. My parents died protecting me and got kicked out of orphanage as soon as I started talking and I was only 3 years that time and I lived on streets eating from dumpster for 6 months and whole village sees as a demon and always try to kill me every chance they get and they used to chase me and beat me to death after all of that third hokage somehow find out I was in streets and gave me appartment but that stop them from trying to kill me not only me my best friend sasuke went some shit also his whole family got killed by his own brother and he doesn't have anyone he always have nightmares of that night because he saw there dead bodies and hinata everybody thinks she is princess of big clan but in reality they doesn't care if she died also they used to torture her daily everybody goes something in their life but that doesn't mean they should seat in a room and cry " naruto said and ran outside. Sasuke and hinata went to find him.

All of them shocked how much he had to go through inari is more shocked and went to his room crying sakura is also shocked about that she didn't knew any of that.

Sasuke and hinata found naruto and sat each side of him " your little harsh with him " hinata said " he needs to hear that " sasuke said " yes but he's still a kid " hinata said " yeah but I got angry how he was speaking " naruto said " hm " sasuke said and went silent.

After a week

Today zabuza will come as they were preparing zabuza and naku came towards naruto and said " hey " " you guys actually came " sasuke said " of course as per the deal " naku said and hinata smiled.

Kakashi sakura and tazuna said at them like they seen a mad person " can someone tell us what's happening " kakashi asked zabuza smiled.

Flash back week ago

As they were about to go home they saw a girl with basket they sensed her
" she's the tracker ninja the one who took zabuza " hinata whispered to them.

They went and said " Ano what are you doing " hinata asked " my father got injured so I am finding herbs for him " she said " what is your name " naruto asked her " haku and you " she asked " I am naruto this is hinata and this is sasuke " naruto said.

" I know about herbs well I can help you if you want " hinata said " we know your helping zabuza " sasuke said out of nowhere both naruto and hinata stared at him shocked looked at him with a face ' who told you to talk about that ' he just strached his head.

Naruto shrugged his shoulders and said " well we would have talked about it anyway " " why are ypu helping your enemy " haku asked
" because we just want to " naruto said simply and hinata helped her with herbs haku deeply bowed her head " Arigato " she said and went.

" hinata " naruto said " yes byakugan "
She said and activated her eyes and followed her while hiding their presence.

As haku talking to zabuza " yes zabuza-sama it will help you heal fast " they entered into the hideout casually and said " yo zabuza " as haku was about to react " please we are not here to protect let us speak first " hinata said. They both don't have other choice so they accepted.

" zabuza gato is going to betray you as soona as you finished your mission " naruto said " why should we believe you " zabuza said " actually we don't know also but we are sure that he's gonna do anything for money you know that better than anyone " sasuke said " well your right about that one but we don't have any option or place to go " zabuza said.

" we are here you to offer a position in our village " zabuza laughed " you really think your hokage will accept that " zabuza said " well first we are going to leaf village then after chunnin exams we are going to west and rebuild that place as ours " naruto said " you really think I believe that a 13 years kid can rule west " zabuza asked " I am not the only one these two are with me and also nine tails is also there " zabuza is confused " oh naruto is the container of nine tails well he is our sensei " sasuke said " your telling me nine tails training you three " they nodded their heads " no wonder you could able to battle with me like that " he said.

" so what do you say are you in or out "naruto asked him " well we are in it's best to settle in one place than roaming as a rouge " zabuza said haku is happy about that finally she could have friends and doesn't need to worry about who will kill them.

" well after exams we are going to be rouge again sometime but don't worry 
It will be fun when shinobi nation going to fear us " naruto said smiling and sasuke smirked hinata smiled.

Zabuza don't know what to say but he believed them.

End of flashback