chapter 9

Speaking " "

Thoughts ' '

Kyubi speaking " "

Kyubi thoughts ' '

After 3 months

Sakura trained hard these three months. She is now in low chunnin level. Hinata and sakura became close these months they were more like sisters than friends. Sakura and sasuke are close now. Sasuke started to like her.

Sakura stopped fangirling and started concentrating on training and she and naruto are close sakura sees him like a brother and naruto sees her like a sister and sasuke as brother.

After 2 months after this sasuke asked sakura on a date and she said yes and went to some more after that sasuke asked her to be his girlfriend and she said.

Naruto told him about being jinchuri and their plan after chunin exams after sakura started living with them.
sakura decided to go with as they are her real family more than her own.

Sakura also started medical ninjutsu with hinata and she is as good as hinata. Her fuinjutsu is in level 3 and genjutsu is pretty good. She also met kyubi and he started training all four of them hinata and sakura started learning from haku as sasuke and naruto from zabuza.

They are in training ground 7 waiting for kakashi to come as usual he is late. Sakura lost her patience and shouted " where the hell is he " she said " we know kakashi-sensei never comes on time " naruto said " I think this is different naruto-kun " hinata said. " hmm I think hinata is right " sasuke said. Sakura is still confused " yeah sakura, hina-chan is right. You know this month is chunin exams" naruto said.

" oh, yeah I totally forgot about that " sakura said. Naruto than looked at hinata and saw she looked sad. So went up to her and lifted her chin with jis finger to look at him and asked her " what happened hina-chan
why are you sad " he asked her this got both sakura and sasuke attention
Both of them turned to her and sakura sat beside her and sid " hinata-chan what happened you can talk with us " she said.

Than suddenly hinata hugged naruto tightly and cried in his arms this made all of them more concerned as they haven't seen her like this since long time even kurama was concerned as he has grown attached to them and even more to hinata as she ia the sweetest of all of them.

" naruto what happened why is she crying looks like something is wrong " kurama said naruto don't know what to do so he hugged her tightly and whispered sweet things to her after sometime hinata stopped.

" I -I my father no haishi-sama banished me from clan yesterday. That's why I didn't come home as I was shocked and cried. I tried so hard to hide but I couldn't sorry " she said and cried again.

This made all of them so angry and they started releasing killing intent especially from naruto as he is releasing kurama's also than hinata spoke again.

" I know I don't have to feel this way. I know is he doesn't care about me but it hurts when you're own father banish's you from your caln and telling everyone I am weak useless and worthless " hinata said.

" that's not true " all three shouted and even Kurama shouted " hinata-chan it's not true your the strongest person I know you inspired me and helped me your kind considerate and an awesome person. So don't you dare think about you like that " sakura said.

" hinata I know I never express my emotions like others but you showed me how to naruto helped me but after my parents died your the person that showed me love you care about all of us and even stranger I think that is the most powerful thing to have and your also strong as much as me and naruto so don't think like that " sasuke said.

" hina-chan your the first person to show me love you never hated me or despised me your the only person that saw me as human after some people but I always wanted a person to love me how my father as my mother than you came and filled that place. In strength you can give me hard time to take you down your the strongest so don't think what that stupid old man says your not even one of those " naruto said.

Hinata smiled at them she always feels better when she's with them especially naruto.

In hokage tower all jounin sensei's came because meeting but they are waiting for someone guess who kakashi he's always late after he came hokage started " I called you all here because of upcoming chunin exams who will nominate their teams ".

" I kakashi hatake jounin sensei of team 7 will nominate naruto uzumaki
Sasuke uchiha, Hinata hyuga, sakura haruno " kakashi said.

" I kurenai yuhi jounin sensei of team 8 will nominate kiba inuzuka, shino aburame and other character " kurenai said.

" I maito gai jounin sensei of team 9 will nominate neji hyuga, rock lee and tenten " gai said.

" I sarutobi asuma jounin sensei of team 10 will nominate shikamaru nara, chouji akimichi, ino yamanaka " asuma said.

Everyone in the room started whispering how all rookies got nominated for the exam.

" They are not ready for the exam how can you nominate them they still just kids " iruka shouted.

" when they are graduated from the academy your responsibility was over now they are our responsibility and when they are graduated they are not considered as ninja's. If you say like that they you don't anything about them " kakashi said.

Iruka knew he is right so he doesn't know what to say before he opened his mouth hokage held his hand and said " they are sensei now so they know what they doing iruka " hokage said. " hai hokage-sama " iruka said.

After that meeting was over and they went to their students when kakashi went to the training ground 7. He saw all four of them laughing what's shocking to him is sasuke was also laughing. He noticed how sakura changed these months and how close they became to her.

He went towards them " hello my little cute genin's " kakashi said they didn't say anything but listened " chunin exams are coming so I nominated all of you. If you want participate fill these forms " he said and game those forms to them.

They took there forms and looked at each other and nodded then filled their forms on spot kakashi is speechless he knew he is the one nominated them but he didn't expect that quick response.

" Are you all not going to think again about this " kakashi asked them " what is there to think. We wanted to participate and we singed it " naruto said as a matter of fact " we are strong we don't have to worry about that " sasuke said both hinata and sakura nodded to them.

" ok " Kakshi don't know what to say so nodded his head and went. All four of them trained in forest for sometime and went home afterwards.