chapter 2

Speaking " "

Thoughts ' '

Kyubi speaking " "

Kyubi thoughts ' '

After 1 year

Everyone thinks that naruto is knuckle head and dead last same goes to hinata all thinks that she is weak,shy,timid girl including her clan thinks that but both of them don't care because that's what they want them to think.

Both of them would send shadow clones to academy and they would train with kurama. But in taijutsu classes they would come and in normal classes they send shadow clones. Both of them are powerful.

Naruto ninjutsu is chunin level,
Genjutsu is genin leve, taijutsu is special chunin level, funinjutsu is jounin level.chakra control is around special chunin level.

Hinata ninjutsu is chunin level, genjutsu is chunin level, taijutsu is jounin level, funinjutsu is genin level,
Chakra control is around jounin.

(Hyuga's specialize in chakra control and taijutsu so hinata is more powerful in it than naruto

Also this is only start so they won't be starting as powerful gradually I increase their level.)

They are at academy now. All of them are outside for taijutsu class.

Hinata vs sakura

Sakura thought she could easily win but hinata is normal good at taijutsu
" sasuke-kun I will win this round for you. Look at me " she said Sasuke just ignored her as sakura is fangirling over Sasuke hinata stricked her at gut
She screamed Ahh " what you can't just hit like that " she said " i-im sorry I thought f-fight sta-arted " hinata said shuttering naruto just smirked at that.
Sakura got angry before she could say anything " ok this round winner is hinata " iruka-sensei said " what sensei I didn't even got to fight " sakura said. " your chance is over sakura instead of talking you should fight but you didn't so hinata won the match " he said sakura didn't say anything after that.

Ino vs other character ( other character won )
Kiba vs chouji ( kiba won )
Shuno vs shikamaru ( shikamaru won )

Naruto vs Sasuke

Naruto knew that he can't fight with his full powerful so he just acted
" Hajime " iruka-sensei said.
Sasuke just started running and punched naruto at face naruto fell down he didn't defend himself. Sasuke fan girls started screaming saying " sasuke-kun your so great "
" sasuke-kun you won " " its so easy for sasuke-kun afterall naruto is dead
Last " sakura said naruto got angry at that and back ran to sasuke kicked him from back sasuke flew 5 meters front and collapsed all of them were shocked sakura got angry at that but went to check sasuke all of them went except for naruto hinata.

Hinata just giggle behind her hands naruto smiled at that. Both of them secretly made shadow clones and left to train. Iruka send sasuke home early
that day because of that.

While going home sasuke thought ' how can dead last kicked me that far and that easily ' this thoughts got cut when he heard sounds so he went to check it what he saw next shocked him. He saw naruto hinata fighting fiercely he's speechless how come dead last and weak can be this powerful he thought.

Both hinata and naruto stopped spair match when they sensed another person they saw sasuke hinata got nervous because sasuke found out their secret but naruto looked calm.

" hey dobe how can you be powerful. I am uchiha that power should be mine teach me that " he said naruto simply said " no " sasuke could tell the naruto infront of him is different from naruto he see at academy. This naruto gives different aura. " why do need get powerful " naruto asked " so that I can kill itachi and get revenge for my family " sasuke said " if you want to powerful for that we can't help you " naruto said.

Sasuke desperately need to get powerful for that he will do anything
" naruto I need you to teach me that "
he said kurama said " kit ask him why did itachi did that " naruto asked that question " itachi did that to
find ojt how powerful he is. That's what he told and said to 'hate me and get powerful and come kill me' he said so I need to get powerful " sasuke said.

Both naruto hinata started thinking about that " I find it weird " hinata said " yeah I also think that " naruto said. Sasuke said " what do you find weird ".

" I mean if he really want to find out he is powerful or not he could fought with hokage or anbu or atleast jounin right " " yeah why did kill innocent people and his family and loved person " hinata said.

Sasuke never got that idea and he was overwhelmed by that he don't know what to do so he said " that means he
Killed for different reason if so why didn't he told me that ". Naruto said " more like he couldn't ".

Sasuke after that went home and started thinking abou what happened with him hinata naruto and waht they told him. If really there is different reason he is determined to find out what happened that day.

He woke early next day morning and went straight to naruto " naruto help me get stronger I want to find out what happened that day. Please " he told naruto.

Naruto watched sasuke carefully he could tell he is slightly different from yesterday and he is determined so he decided " ok I will help you but before that I need to tell you something " naruto said. Sasuke nodded his head
" First 4th hokage didn't kill nine tails it was sealed inside a new born baby.
He sealed it inside his son and it's me"
Naruto said sasuke now knew why everyone hated naruto it was something he didn't do and he is more shocked to know that he is 4th hokage son.

" There one more thing my dream is not hokage but to become emperor of west and I need you to come with me"
Naruto said.

Sasuke started thinking ' I don't have anything here or anyone ' he thought
" ok I will come with you " he said.
" when will we go " sasuke asked "after chunin exams we are gonna fled to west with few others " naruto
Said.

" others who are they " sasuke asked him. " I haven't decided about others it's just you and hina-chan for now "
naruto said. " hina-chan ? "

Naruto blushed and scratched back of his head " hinata is my girlfriend " he said. Sasuke guessed that and smirked.

" then why are you hiding your power and your relation with hinata " sasuke asked. " you know how people in this village treat me if they knew about me and hinata others won't take it nicely so they do something about that I don't want them to treat hinata like how they treat me so hide that.
About us being strong that's different if council find out I am powerful they will use as weapon I don't want that so we are hiding that. I hate people in this village I despise them more than they despise me " naruto said last sentence with venom in his voice.

Hinata came after sometime so they started training they thought sasuke how to make shadow clone because it helps him to train faster and harder.
Naruto gave him chakra paper so they can see this nature. Sasuke pour chakra into paper. It tore into two one is in fire and other has lightning.

" your is fire and lightning " naruto said " mine is wind and water hinata
has fire and water. She can use water
When she has water near her " naruto said.

Naruto let sasuke meet kurama. First he was scared then he got used to it.
While kurama teaches hinata naruto taught sasuke. First he couldn't keep up at the end of training ge would get exhausted.

All three of them became friends from that day and sasuke would smile and talk with hinata and naruto but in academy they act like they don't each other naruto sasuke hate each other in academy they don't know who hinata is but when they are outside or training they are best friends. They send shadow clones to academy while they train with kuraam.