chapter 10

Speaking " "

Thoughts ' '

Kyubi speaking " "

Kyubi thoughts ' '

Hinata woke up first early in morning and started preparing breakfast after that Sakura woke up and came downstairs she saw hinata " Good morning hinata-chan " sakura said hinata smiled at her and said " Good morning sakura-chan " sakura helped hinata in making breakfast.

After sometime both naruto and sasuke came downstairs. Naruto straight went to hinata hugged her and kept his chin on her head and said " Good morning hina-chan " naruto said in sleepy voice hinata hugged and said " Good morning naruto-kun " sasuke did same to sakura and tightly hugged her sakura blushed and replied. All got ready and went to exam.

As they are going they were being followed by a weird shaped rock. Naruto sighed and said " konohomaru rock is not square shaped you can come out now ".

Big smoke came and they saw three kids " naruto nii-chan your so smart " he said and coughed " may be we used too much powder " a girl beside him said " yeah " a kid with glasses said.

" naruto nii-chan let's play ninja came " he said " who plays game right now " sakura said " naruto nii-chan who is she. Is she your girlfriend " he asked naruto.

Naruto frantically shook his head and said no " she is my girlfriend " naruto said while pointing towards hinata " she is beautiful nii-chan " he said and hinata blushed.

" I am happy your not dating her because she is ugly with big forehead " he said all of them are paled and naruto said " RUN " konoharmaru was confused at first but then saw sakura was Fuming in anger and dashed from there sakura followed him right behind.

Konohamaru turned in corner and bumped into someone and said " ouch " and he saw a weird faced guy with paint on his face and that weird guy said " Brat watch where you going " and lifted him with his shirt and he was struggling to get free.

Than all of a sudden naruto and sasuke are behind both of them with a kunai against their neck and naruto said in a cold voice " put him down " and leaked some KI. So he put him down as sweat dropped from both of them. Hinata and sakura checked for injuries but found none.

" you can come down now " hinata said than a guy with red face came " your disgrace to our village kankuro " he said " b-but he " he couldn't finish his sentence as red guy said " shut up or I will kill you " he said.

" hello no.1 it's nice to meet you " naruto said " hello no.9 " he said than sasuke sakura and hinata knew he's a jinchuri and hinata felt so much fear and sadness from him so he whispered to her friends " I think he needs our help I felt like crying when I saw into him " she said.

Naruto knew she was right than four decided to invite them to their house " your name " sasuke asked them " I am sabaku no gaara and this is kankuro amd temari " he said.

" I am sasuke this is naruto hinata sakura " sasuke said. " come tonight to our place after exam we can help you. This is address don't worry " naruto said.

" why are trying to help a stranger " gaara asked them " we are not basically strangers we just met " Sakura said " it's nice to help a friend " hinata said.

Gaara is shocked you see me as a friend all four nodded their heads and gaara don't know what to say but somehow he knew he could trust them so he nodded and went from their.

Than after that all of them reached center and saw that 1st exam is in third floor 301 so they climbed stairs in 2nd floor they saw 301 but they knew it's a genjutsu because they are good at it.

They silently climbed to 3rd floor and went inside and saw all of their classmates as they entered someone shouted " sasuke-kun " I guess you know who it is sasuke sighed as ino came running and hugged his arm.

" fore hand sasuke-kun is mine " ino said expecting sakura to say something but what she said shocked ino " ino we are ninja's now we shouldn't be like this start to become like a real one it will help your team " she said.

Sasuke released from her and naruto Sasuke went to corner and started talking about exam ino stared at sakura she could tell that sakura is different from how she is from academy " hinata-chan let's go to them " sakura said hinata smiled at her and nodded. Ino also went to her team.

( hinata has a ability to tell who are evil and good. I thought it would be nice like that I know with byakugan they can tell who are lying but it id be cool like that )

Hinata scanned the room as a person entered she saw dark aura around him so she told " naruto-kun that guy is not a good news " she said.

That guy said " hey guys I am kabuto yakushi. Anyway, take a good look around you " they saw a lot ninja's looking at them " behind you they're from the rain village. I thought i'd warn you guys before you get your butts whipped " he said.

" This exams is only held twice a year, so it's now my fourth year " he said " then that means you know a lot about these exams?! " sakura said sarcastically but no one knew that except her team.

" Man, this is utterly bothersome " shikamaru mumbled " Then, maybe i'ii give a bit of information to my cute juniors " he said and pulled a cards out of his pocket " I spent four whole years gathering information for this exam " and a map came and showed " the number of test takers and participating nations and number of applications around the village. Why do you think chunin exams are jointly conducted in the first place? ! " no one answered " the real reason is to test the shinobi level of neighboring nations " he said

" out of these cards are there ones with detailed individual information? " sasuke asked him to know " are there one's you're concerned about? " kabuto asked them.

Kiba wanted to know about naruto he knew naruto is not strong for him So he said " naruto uzumaki ".

" Naruto uzumaki is in team 7 with sasuke uchiha hinata hyuga and sakura haruno with jounin sensei as kakashi hatake they did total 20D ranks 2C ranks and 1A rank mission he is a dead last from academy and level of fighting is average " he said.

Kiba laughed at that ino said " I bet sasuke-kun is the one who saved ypur ass " and laughed with kiba but she saw sakura angry before she shouted hinata held her hand and sasuke hold her naruto looked her with eyes saying don't make scene here sobahe calmed herself.

" we also want to know someone kabuto yakushi " naruto said kabuto smile fell from his face.

From from behind pushed kabuto and punched him in stomach they knew kabuto is powerful but doesn't fight to get caught.

Then large smoke came and said " silence, degenerates " he said