chapter 1

Speaking " "

Thoughts ' '

Kyubi speaking " "

Kyubi thoughts ' '

After 2 years

Hinata and naruto became best friends after that day. Hinata started training with naruto so that she can become strong kunoichi and prove herself to others. Kurama started training them both.

Flash back ( 1 year ago )
Naruto wanted to tell hinata about his secret but he was also afraid of how she will react. He doesn't wanna lose his only friend he made but doesn't want to hide it so he was gonna tell her today.

She came to naruto and as usual he started " hinata I have to tell you something I know you will hate me after this but I am telling you " he said hinata was confused at that "naruto-kun I would never hate you if I wanted to also. It's ok you can tell me ". She hold his hands and gave a light squeeze and smiled at him. Naruto relaxed by her smile but also nervous " we all know nine tails attacked our village 7 years ago right " she nodded her head " nanadaime hokage did not killed that killed beast. Hinata it was sealed inside a new born baby and it is me. I know you will think me as a demon " naruto became sad and tears were coming out of his eyes but he is controlling his emotions.

Hinata was so calm naruto became confused ' why is she not saying anything I thought she's gonna scream and become angry or say something about me ' he thought but his thoughts were cut stopped as hinata started talking " naruto I know that already " she said in soft voice. He was shocked how did she knew that he know hokage made a law about not talking this so his age kids doesn't know anything about that but how did she know. " How how did know "
He asked " My father told me about that he knew that I followed you but I never talked with you so he never had a problem but when I started talking to you and became friends he didn't liked that. He wanted me to stay away from you and always scolded me and got angry at me for that but I never listened so he told me about that so I will stay away from you " she said.

" b-but why did you not scared of me or afraid of me " he asked. " because I know naruto isn't a demon or something because the naruto I knew is always happy and bright and works hard more than anyone, always helps everyone and is the most kind hearted person " " he thought I would stay away from you but after knowing truth I respect you more because you saved everyone and your a jailor not a demon " she said he was shocked but became happy.

" Hinata I want to tell you another thing 4th hokage his my father ". He said now she's shocked she didn't know that " w-what " she said shuttering. " yes hinata-chan I knew when I met kurama " he said "kurama who's that" she said.

" oh he's nine tail he's not demon he was just betrayed and got hurt by humana " he said " ok I believe you naruto-kun " hinata told him.

" do you wanna meet him hinata-chan he may look like he's bad but he's just a big furball " he said " o-ok " she said little nervous.

"Ok give me your hand and close your eyes " he said and did what he told and when she opened her eyes she saw a big fox with nine tails and infront is naruto she was nervous but she knew would never lie to her and she near and said " annyeonghaseyo kurama-sam " she said.

" well atleast someone has manners " he said naruto annoyed and said Hey while crossing his arms infront of his chest and puffed his cheeks. Hinata smiled at this.

" I am sorry kurama-san about what they did I know you hate humans "
" I don't hate humans I despise them they use us as their weapons and take us from our family we may be different creatures we also have family but no they only think about themselves humans are selfish creatures so I despise them but this kit is different so I look after him ".
Hinata and naruto are sad when they heard about it.

" but you are different from others I don't sense any hate from you why do you want to get strong " kurama asked hinata. " I want to protect people I love " hinata said " hmm then I will train with kit " he said.

Hinata is shocked she gets to train under one of the powerful beasts and became happy.

Naruto is also happy about that and hugged kurama paw saying thanks hinata did the same " thank you kurama-chan " she said. Kyubi looked like he was gonna burst anytime " I am king of failed beast here your hugging me and calling me kurama-chan " he said and scoffed. But he silently liked it and thought' how will other think if they saw this and say that I am gone soft and I am never gonna hear end of it '.
" now get out and let me sleep " he said. Both of them smiled and went out.

End of Flash black

Naruto smiled at the memory while he is thinking hinata came and sat beside him " hello naruto-kun " she said in soft voice while blushing " hello hinata-chan " naruto said with roxy grin on his face.

" hinata I have something to tell you "
He said hinata gave him full attention
" you know my dream is not to become hokage as I said it's different from that " she was confused by that so naruto continued " my dream is to become emperor of west and destroy these five nations. I hate people and this village because they hate and want me dead they do anything to kill me only some people see me as human other's think I am demon. Hinata-chan I want you by my side when I do that because I love you "
He said.

Hinata was shocked the only person she ever admired and loved loves her back he nearly fainted but said " I love you too naruto-kun ".

Naruto became happy and hugged her tightly she is bright red she thought she will faint but managed herself and hugged him back.naruto released the hug and gave light peck on lips and that's final straw she fainted.

Naruto caught her before she hit ground and smiled while looking her face after several minutes she woke up and thought it was dream. She became embarrassed and said "sorry".

Naruto smiled and said it's ok " cute " he said. Hinata blushed at that than she thought of what he asked and decided " naruto-kun I will come with you because no one cares about me here except my sister and my caretaker ko and few branch family members. When will we leave " she said.

" not now hina-chan after chunnin exams we will leave until than no one has to know we are in relationship or we are friends because I don't want others to hurt also I know your father knows but he won't tell anyone because his pride won't let him " He said.

" so we will be basically strangers in academy after that we will train together in secret I mean it's hard but I will do it " she said.