chapter 11

Speaking " "

Thoughts ' '

Kyubi speaking " "

Kyubi thoughts ' '

" silence! Degenerator! Sorry to keep you waiting I am ibiki moribo, proctor for the chunin exams. No doing as you please before the exam! " ibiki said.

" sorry it's our first time taking the exams, so we flipped out despite ourselves " rain ninja said.

" Anyone who screws with me will be disqualified immediately. So got to your seats. NOW " he said and everyone took the sheet went to their seated places but for naruto hinata is seated next to him.

" Now let's start the 1st test of the chunin exams. Your given ten points to questions. The written test has total ten question one point for each question. Pass or fail will be determined " ibiki said.

" Those who commit cheating will be eliminated. I'II chechi everyone. Everyone on that team will fail. Now start the test ". He said and everyone started but they don't know anything.

Some students knew to cheat ' so we can cheat but we shouldn't get caught he saw and sasuke was doing that but sakura was writing on her own. Ok ' he thought and started he send a clone and copied from infront of him.

" You number 98 stop you are eliminated and the team with him out " everyone now scared " 23 out " " 45 " " 55 " out with you team " and some students are eliminated.

After one hour he said " stop. Now for the 10th question you want to take it or not if you fail everyone on your team will fail " he said.

Ninja next to naruto stood up and went out and after that most went. " Now who will take it " ibiki asked them.

Suddenly naruto slammed both of his hands on desk and stood up saying
" Don't underestimate me I won't run away. If I have I'II be the 1st Genin to become hokage " he said and sat while crossing his arms hinata smiled at him naruto returned that.

Ibiki noticed ' After brat said that fear from all of them gone.hmm ' ibiki thought and said " you all pass " he said and all of them shouted.

" Then why are all these 9 questions for " temari asked him but before he could reply " To test our individual ability to gather information " sakura said and " what " kiba said.

" In other words this exam was created under the premise that we all would cheat " hinata replied.

" Also they had two chunin with us in the exam who knew all the answers for questions " sasuke said.

" you should atleast think before starting exam next time you started as soon as he said so that means you knew all the answers from the start " hinata whispered to ninja infront of her he looked shocked.

" Information depending on the time and the situation it will be more valuable than your life And in mission or on a battlefield " naruto said.

Ibiki is shocked how did these genin knew this much about exam " now can I talk " he said all four nodded their heads " when the information is gathered by the enemy that information is no longer guaranteed to be correct and we filtered out those who were clearly looking in those abilities. The 10th question was to take on the question or not. Needless to say, it is a painful decision to make " ibiki finished.

" There are going to be missions you cannot avoid no matter how risky or dangerous it may be. This is the quality that is needed for a chunin leader. I believe that such tools who don't have strong determination have no right to become a chunin. I wish you all best " he said he saw a large ball broke the glass and came inside. Then a lady came from inside. " let's move onto the next stage. Follow me " she said with enthusiasm.

" 78 ibiki you let 26 teams pass. May be you have gone soft " she said.

" May be this year batch is good " ibiki replied.

" I'II drop more than half of them in the second exam. That's it you have 15 minutes to come. If your 1minute late you will be eliminated " she said and went.

All of them reached 2nd stage of exam
Team 7 saw 2nd exam is in forest of death so they are happy because they know this forest so well. They always practice here all the time.

" I am anko mitarashi. I will be your proctor of the 2nd stage in chunin exam " she said and paused then continued " well, before we start the 2nd stage. I have to pass this onto you
It's a consent form before you can part in the exam. You have to sign this because the limits of your survival will be tested ".

She said and gave forms to all of them " The content is the scroll battle. You have to fight for two scrolls, the heaven and the earth scroll. Each team will be give one scroll either heaven or earth scroll. They have to fight the opposite team for the scroll. Each team will have to bring both heaven scroll and the earth scroll to the tower in the center. Those who can't bring two scrolls with all the team members in limit those will be eliminated. You have total five days to get to the center and you have to find food inside " hearing this chouji became depressed ino sighed and shikamaru mumbled " troublesome ".

" I'II exchange your consent forms with the scrolls in that hut there " she said and went inside the hut.

Each team went inside gave their forms got the scrolls. Now its team 7 time they went inside and gave their forms anko gave them a heaven scroll and went outside and before saying " someone smells like snake other than you here " and they were gone.

Hearing this anko got anxious praying it not to orochimaru. After her team called her so went and forgot about that because she has a exam to conduct.