chapter 8

Speaking "  "

Thoughts '  '

Kyubi speaking "   "

Kyubi thoughts '  '

Next day as they were going tazuna and other villagers came to say goodbye to them. Inari was stopping tears " naruto nii-chan when I am older I will be just like you " inari said naruto patted his head and said " its ok to cry sometimes inari " naruto said in teary face " you too naruto nii-chan " inari said as both cried and bid each other.

" what will be the name of the bridge " tazuna asked them as other's thinking " how about ' The bridge of connection ' because it connects to village and also ninja's " tsunami said " hmm I like that ' The bridge of connection ' " tazuna said.

All team 7 with kakashi zabuza and haku ( this is female haku and there will be no harem in this story) infront of a very angry hokage " what is the meaning of this naruto " hokage asked him blowing his pipe. Naruto laughed nervously while scratching back of his head than he thought ' Jiji always struggles with paper work ' than it hit him ' I don't know if it works but let's try ' he thought " Jiji I will tell you how to deal with your paper work if you- " he couldn't finish his sentence as hokage threw head bands in both of them and said " what is it ".

" simple two words shadow clone " naruto said as others trying to stop laughing. Hokage is speechless ' why didn't I think of that. I am an idiot ' he thought.

They went outside of tower after taking mission money from iruka-sensei " hokage told us to meet him tomorrow " zabuza said " but where will we stay " haku asked them.

" you can live with me as my place as so many empty rooms " sasuke said " hmm that's a nice idea " naruto said and kakashi also agreed to that. Kakashi went home.

As naruto, sasuke are going. Naruto looked at hinata and said " your not coming hina-chan " he asked her " you guys go first. I will meet you later " hinata said. Naruto and sasuke nodded their heads and went zabuza and haku followed them.

Hinata looked towards sakura and said " sakura-chan why don't you go and fresh up. We will meet at training ground 7 in an hour " hinata said. Sakura nodded her head and both went in opposite directions.

Hinata went towards sasuke's house and said " I am home " " welcome back hina-chan " naruto said sasuke nodded his head.

As hinata was about go to her room " hina-chan what are you talking to sakura " naruto asked her " you know I am helping her today we are free so I decided to train her today so we are meeting in an hour in our ground " she said.

She went inside a room both zabuza and haku are confused " umm why is she cleaning herself  in here she has a family here. Right " zabuza said.

" huh, yeah she has a family but she's been living here from she's 9. Both naruto and hinata are living with me from than " sasuke said. " yeah both of us are living with him I don't like it in my house because of people there and hinata doesn't feel safe in her house, so here we are " naruto said.

" This is our secret don't tell anyone not even hokage " sasuke said " how come no one found out " zabuza asked them " we are sending shadow clones to our house and we use henge to come here while hiding our presence ". Both of them nodded their heads.

Hinata came downstairs and said " bye guys. I am going " she said but before going " haku-san can you teach me how to make mirrors using chakra nature. If you don't mind " she asked her " of course hinata and please you don't have to be formal with me " haku said smiling. Hinata smiled at her and said goodbye.