chapter 5

Speaking "  "

Thoughts '  '

Kyubi speaking "   "

Kyubi thoughts '   '

Next day

" follow it " kakashi-sensei said in his speaker " where is it " he asked them.
" five meters I can go anytime! " naruto said " do it " kakashi-sensei said and all four of them jumped "uryaah !" and caught it " isn't there a mission with a great sense of urgency ?! " naruto shouted in his speaker.

" ohhhh! My cute tora! I was worried to death " and she squeezed the cat so hard it started crying " no wonder he ran away " sakura mumbled and rest agreed and hinata felt sad about that cat.

" well then Helping with digging for potatoes, eh..." his words were cut off when naruto shouted " Noooo! " " No! No, thank you! " naruto said by x crossing his hands.

Kakashi started at him with done face
' I thought it was about time for him to geam irritated ' kakashi thought. " Baka!
You're still a rookie genin " iruka shouted " it's been nothing but blah blah missions so far! " naruto shouted.

Kakshi bonked his head with his fist
" knock it off " he said " Requests pour into the village every day. They are separated into A, B, C, and D ranks in order difficulty. We at the highest level distribute the requests as missions to ninjas who has abilities that suit that mission. However you guys just became genin " third hokage said.

But naruto brushed it off and said
" Maaan! You always lecture me old man. But I am not that little prankster
that you think I am you must have it from kakashi-sensei how well we whipped his ass " naruto said laughing ' Maan, I am going to get scolded later...' He thought while rubbing back of his head.

Iruka-sensei just started at him and just chuckled " ok, fine " hokage said
" Huh !? " naruto said " you'll be bodyguards for someone " hokage said.

" Really? ! " naruto asked happily " who is who is it, is she some kind of princess or higher person " he asked
" no. Iruka can you please bring him inside " hokage said.

Door bursted open and a drunken old man came with a alcohol in his hand
" what's this ? It's just bunch of darned squirts " and drank some alcohol and again started talking " Are
You really a ninja ? Especially this blonde haired " he said naruto knew he was talking about him but acted
He was about to jump into him but Kakashi caught him with back of his shirt in air " I'II kill him " naruto said angrily.

Then old man introduced himselves
" i'm tazuna, veteran bridge builder. Until I return to my land and complete bridge you will have to protect me! " he said.

" meet at the gate in 1 hour " kakashi said and all of them went to pack for 2,3 weeks. They all met at the gate except kakashi-sensei after 2 hours he came with tazuna.

They went and on the way there was a puddle of water all noticed that except sakura because she don't know what that is. Kakashi didn't knew that naruto sasuke and hinata noticed that
And from the puddle ninja came and sliced kakashi sakura shouted in horror but other three knew it's a clone so they didn't react instead started attacking.

" sakura hinata guard tazuna " naruto said both naruto and sasuke went to fighting stance.

" The great fire ball jutsu " sasuke said and a massive amount of fire came and killed one of the demon brother by seeing this other got angry and started attacking but naruto dogded all those attacks

" Wind release bullet jutsu " naruto said and a large amount of wind type bullets came and demon brother trapped in them and got killed.

Kakashi saw this and praised them.
" Tazuna you have a lot to explain "
Kakashi said. Tazuna got nervous and afraid because they would leave but told " This village is under control of gato he doesn't want me to finish the bridge because if it finishes land of wave and land of fire connects and it will be free from gato " tazuna said.

" you could have applied it to a A rank
mission then you will get more help"
Kakashi said " yes but we can't afford money for an A rank mission " tazuna
said " this could have cost the life of a genin " kakashi said.

Tazuna knew that but he didn't have
other way " ok we will go and report it to hokage " kakashi said.

" kakashi-sensei isn't it our job to protect people no matter what I want to continue the mission " naruto said.
" It would be waste if we leave a person in need I want to continue this mission also " sasuke said.

" Ano kakashi-sensei I want to continue this mission also " hinata said they all looked at sakura he's nervous but said " I want to continue also " she said.

As there are going they were covered in mist kakashi told them to guard tazuna. Kakashi did a justsu and they are surrounded by a wind jutsu.

' such intensity. Iif i'm stuck like this for an hour, I'II go mad ' sasuke thought
" Don't worry. I'II protect you with you all with my life " kakashi said.

" I don't know about that " zabuza said from afar and within a second he's in middle of them all of them are shocked as he was about to attack kakashi came and sliced him in stomach " sensei behind you " naruto said and it is an water clone.

Kakashi put a kunai on zabuza neck and said " it's over " but zabuza just chuckled " you won't be able to beat me just by making a move like monkey " zabuza said and chuckled
" My water clone jutsu was being copied at that point. But i'm not a fool " and real zabuza came from behind and kicked kakashi away and said " now! " and took his sword.

' oh, I can't believe that kakashi-sensei got kicked away like that ' sakura thought and kakashi came from lake
' w-what's with this water ? It's awfully heavy ' he thought " it's an water prison jutsu " zabuza said and trapped kakashi in water prison and he was about to die and told his students to run away.

" kakashi-sensei you said this in our training ' those who break the rules are scums but those who abandon their friends are worse than scums '
we can't do that and we are going to save you " naruto" sasuke lend me your ear " naruto said " what is it " sasuke asked him" I have a plan "
Naruto said " Now let's get wild " when naruto said that sasuke smirked and hinata smiled they knew this very well.

' this isn't good ' kakashi thought
" what are you guys doing I told you to run away " kakashi said. Tazuna chuckled and said " well. I am the one who started it. I can't say I want my life to be spared " he said and zabuza laughed at that.

" you guys really haven't learned anything, have you ? " zabuza asked them.

Zabuza kicked sasuke then naruto sid " shadow clone jutsu " and lots of clones came and surrounded zabuza.
Sasuke in the mean time put a seal on real zabuza that naruto gave him and said " fire release heavenly prison jutsu " and zabuza is trapped in that kakashi released from that water prison.

" wind release beast wave: palm jutsu " and serious of blades came from that and naruto can control it's direction he aimed at zabuza.

" great waterfall technique jutsu " hinata said and a large amount of water came towards zabuza before they could finish him a senbu was directed to zabuza and he's dead and a person came with mask and said.

" Thank you very much I have been waiting for a chance to kill zabuza "
She said.

She took zabuza body away and after that kakashi fell unconscious and sasuke carried him to tazuna house.