chapter 7

Speaking " "

Thoughts ' '

Kyubi speaking " "

Kyubi thoughts ' '

Kakashi don't know the full story about how zabuza joined them. Zabuza told Kakashi that gato plan is to betray them at the same time naruto made a deal with them if them fought along side them than he would takem them to his village.

Kakshi believed that then as tazuna completing the bridge with the help of naruto's clones gato came with his men and they fought at the end of the battle inari came with some villagers and they killed gato.

As it was late they decided to go tomorrow and stayed at tazuna's place that night.

In the evening hinata went to find sakura because she is quite and seemed down.

Sakura felt left out because she couldn't do anything at this mission except standing there. Even if she wanted to also she don't know how to because she's not powerful enough.
As she is thinking hinata approached her.

" Ano sakura-san what happened you looked sad " hinata asked her " It's nothing hinata " sakura said.

" we are teammates sakura-san and also friends. I think of you as my friend. You can tell me. It's ok I won't tell anyone " hinata said.

Sakura is happy and shocked because how she acted she won't be surprised if they won't be her friend. So she decided to talk.

" It's just I couldn't do anything in this mission and I am useless " sakura said
" It's not true sakura-san " hinata said.

" you guys are so powerful even we are same age. I just want to help you guys and protect people but I don't know if could do it I felt useless " she said crying.

" sakura-san please don't cry " hinata said and hugged sakura. Sakura also hugged her and cried because she is frustrated of herself.

" if you want I can help you sakura-chan " hinata said. "Sakura-chan ? " she asked hinata " of
Course we are friends right. That only
If you want " hinata said while poking her fingers nervously.

" yes yes " sakura shouted happily and hugged her. " if you want I can help you with your training " hinata said.
" you would hinat-chan " sakura asked her. Hinata nodded her head. " ok when will we start training " sakura asked.

" why not now. Tomorrow we will go to konoha. Let's start now " hinata said.

Sakura was excited about that and said " yes ". Hinata taught her water walking she did well and got hang of it in a few minutes as she has good chakra control and she also knew tree climbing as kakashi-sensei taught her.

Hinata gave her chakra paper. Sakura
poured her chakra into the paper and
paper cut into half as one side soaked and another half crumbled. " ok you have water and earth and I also have water release and I can teach you that " hinata said.

" I will teach you how to use shadow clones. Even if you can create 1 it will get faster " hinata said.

From afar two figures are watching them they are naruto nd sasuke.

Sasuke felt happy because sakura changed even if it's little. Naruto just smiled seeing hinat helping sakura.

" look's like we have another member
joined our team " naruto said. Sasuke was confused at first but then it hit him " you really think sakura is gonna
join us in this. There's no way she's gonna leave her village and parents " sasuke said.

" I don't know about that but I just know " naruto said while hands in his pockets.

Both of them went from there while arguing with each other as usual.

Hinata and sakura are exhausted as hinata teaching sakura taijutsu both of them stopped for a while.

" hinata-chan can I ask you something " hinata nodded her head " when did you and naruto became friends and went did you start your relationship "
Sakura asked her.

Hinata went bright red " when I was 6 my father took me to a party but I was bored so I sneaked and went outside.
When was I was I saw naruto full bleeding I was scared " hinata said crying sakura felt sid because ahe didn't know until last week.
" then I treated him and next day he was training so I went asked how he was and we became friends and after I year he said he liked me and we started " hinata said blushing.

" so you know naruto when your 6 " sakura asked " no I knew him from 3 because he saved me from bullies from that day I admired him " hinata said.

Sakura is shocked " ok from when you both of you became friends with sasuke " she asked.

" 1 year after joining academy he saw us sparring and after that he also joined us and we started training together and became best friends " hinata said smiling at that memory.

Sakura is envied " you know I didn't know why I hated naruto may be because of my mother she is civilian council head and she hates naruto so much I think by seeing her I hated him without a reason but truth to be told I hate my parents " sakura said sadly.

" why " hinata asked slowly " my father is alcoholic and always finds a reason to beat me " sakura said crying hinata didn't know that and felt sad and she could relate to that.

" you know we are alike but my father never abused me physically but mentally he torted me daily and does now also he couldn't care less if I died and feels happy if I died " hinata said sadly.

Sakura and hinata looked at each other and smiled " guess we have our friends now and your are safe with us
sakura-chan " hinata said smiling and sakura felt happy.

In a long time she felt good to become a ninja now she has friends and teammates.