chapter 13

Speaking " "

Thoughts ' '

Kyubi speaking " "

Kyubi thoughts ' '

After both naruto and sasuke went Sakura said " I am sorry Hinata-chan I just want to talk with you " hinata smiled at sakura " I also felt like that Sakura-chan don't worry " both sighed because after chunin exam they are gonna be a rouge ninja.

" I don't know how far I will go in this exam " Sakura said " you will do good don't you see how you defeated those three ninja's " hinata said Sakura laughed.

" do you think all four of us will be ok after this " Hinata asked sakura " of course you know that we also have zabuza and haku with us " Sakura said " hmm " hinata said then continued " you and ino are friends from starting right " she asked sakura " yeah she is my first friend that time no one wanted to talk to me she is the one approached me and made me her friend " " why both of you became like that then always fighting " hinata asked her Sakura sighed and said " I guess after she told she likes sasuke I thought of her as enemy and I am the who started that ".

Both fell silent " After this if you have a chance make things straight your her friend. Right " hinata said Sakura nodded her head " I would like it if she becomes my friend again. Then all three of us can have fun together " she said.

" I hope that happens before we go from here " hinata said then both fell silent. After midnight both went to naruto and sasuke and woke them up " naruto-kun wake up " she said sakura woke up sasuke. Both woke up " what is it our time now " sasuke said " yes " Sakura said.

" ok both of take rest. Good night hina-chan sakura " he said and went outside with sasuke both sakura and hinata fell asleep fast.

" hmm what now " naruto asked sasuke " how will I know dope " he said " yeah yeah " naruto said and both sat there while watching " what do you think of that snake guy " naruto asked sasuke again " yeah I don't think he is a normal genin or chunin " sasuke said " yeah I also think he's not jounin level also. He's powerful than kakashi-sensei " naruto said.

" if he's that powerful why do you think he was here for and who the hell is he " sasuke asked him " ok let's find out " naruto said and bit his thumb and slammed it on ground " summoning jutsu " he said and fox came " hello naruto " " hello hunter i need some help " naruto said " of course what is it " " I want you to find out about this grass ninja if that is his real or not. If not then who is he why is he here " naruto said fox " ok " then he went from there " do you he will be able to find out fast " sasuke asked naruto " of course he will dattebayo " naruto said smiling sasuke said " hmm " so both sat silently waiting for fox to come.

It's morning so they went and woke up the girls soon and they ate morning that they found as they were starting hunter came running " so did find it " naruto asked him girls were confused because they don't know anything about it " yes he's not a chunin he's also one of the great sanins " hunter said first they were confused but hinata spoke " the great sanins but only one is in contact with us jirariya " she said " who is he why did he came here now " sasuke asked him.

" His name is orochimaru and he's here to destroy konoha and also to make sasuke as his vessel to obtain sharinga " he said " what " sakura said " hmm I know now why he smell like snakes ok I think he will attack us today " naruto said " I think it's best if we reached tower early I don't want to go near him he's not good news " sakura said and all three agreed " thank you hunter and you can go " naruto said.

Hunter poofed and all four fastened their pace as they were going a big snake " here he comes " naruto said and naruto quickly went towards snake and snake swallowed him inside naruto " shadow clone jutsu " he said hundreds of clones came and burst outside and another snake came he stabbed with two kunai's and snakes were down.

" huhuhu " orochimaru laughed " what do you want " naruto asked him " I came to give a small gift to sasuke-kun " he said laughing all were disgusted.

" umm I don't want any gifts from you " sasuke said " and we know who you are why your here " he continued.
" huhuhu oh you know who I am ok I think its easy for me " he said and started attacking and sasuke dodged all of those both naruto and sasuke started attacking him but every attack he would escape.

As they were fighting outside proctors saw bodies of three they don't know what to make out of it so they went to anko as she was eating dango happily
" what happened " she said and they told her about bodies as she looked at those " they don't have faces " she said and she started having weird feeling and as she looked closer she saw mark on their neck she knew instantly that it is orochimaru because no one knew about that except him.

She started running towards forest not before saying " go to tell hokage-sama about an intruder and tell him orochimaru is in village " she said and inside forest praying no one will get hurt.

As both sasuke and naruto were fighting hinata and sakura wanted to help " no stay out of it " naruto said seriously so they stood their worriedly but they knew how much stronger both are so they listened.

As fighting continued naruto and sasuke knew ninjutsu is waste on him so they only used taijutsu as orochimaru came towards sasuke and went behind him to bite his neck naruto quickly reacted and kicked him from that and orochimaru knew he wouldn't win the fight as he was exhausted " you are strong I didn't expect this but don't think this is the last I will come again to take what's mine " he said and went.

" ok I think we should go from here I know he said he won't come now but let's get out of here " naruto said and they started running and by evening they reached tower.

" ok I think we should open both scrolls together now " hinata said by observing the information so naruto and sasuke opened and " throw the scroll " sasuke said as big smoke came and iruka came from inside.

" iruka-sensei " naruto said happily iruka smiled at him " congratulations on passing the second stage " iruka said all smiled at him.

" so if we opened the scroll at middle of the exam we would have failed " sakura said " yes but I am happy all of you passed and your team is the second to come here " iruka said " second then who is first " sasuke asked him " suna team came first " iruka said all knew they are strong " all of you have another three days and rooms will be given to rest and food is also there so eat well and after that they will give information about third stage " iruka said and went.

Team 7 went inside first they went to eat as you know naruto loves to eat especially ramen and went inside rooms to rest.