E̶̼͍̳͇̜͉̔͗́̇̏̚l̴̥͙̫͍̮̇̎ę̶̢̣̗̮̩́v̵͔͖͝e̷̡̡̝̗̬̩̿͑͆n̵̙͔̖̹̎

I'll Love You Forever: Chapter 11 — Ḯ̷̘̜̞̈́͗̒̚'̷͔̮͚̈́͛̾̉̇͘͜l̸͉̃͌̔l̶̬̏̓̋̐̉̒ ̷̠̫̑̐̉L̸̘̯̲͙̼͕̊̿͆̌͛̚ò̷̗̣͎̋̉̽̕v̷̡̀̒͛͘e̶̱͕̳̩̹͂ ̴̥̹̯̹́̉͛Y̶̦̦̟̞̣͑̏ō̸͉͈̹̘̣̖͒̀̀̏́ủ̸̗̥ ̷̬͂͛̓̕F̵̡͔̠̼͆̓͘͜ơ̴͇͉̺̱̙͎r̷̥͖̜̻̩̯̈͘ë̶̦̭̳͉̇͝v̶̘͈̜̻̇̐̾e̸̲͕̣̪̐̀r̴̯̣̿͒͛͠

"Jeez, Izuku... you really can't do anything right, can you?"

"Look, you can read the last part of Izuku's name as "Deku!"

"Wow, you're so lucky! Your Quirk is amazing, Kacchan! When I get mine, I hope it's just as cool!"

"Whatever, Deku. No matter what power you end up with, you'll never be able to beat me!"

"Why are you being so mean?! You're making him cry, Kacchan! If you keep on hurting him, uh... I'll, uh... I'll stop you myself!"

"You wanna pretend to be a hero? You don't stand a chance without a Quirk... Deku!"

*SMACK*

"Why don't I give you a time-saving suggestion, Deku? If you really believe you'll have a Quirk in your next life, then why don't you go dive off the rooftop?!"

...

"What's wrong? Aren't you going to hit me again?— Come on, DO IT! I know you WANT to."

The boy approaches his best friend, taunting him. Katsuki only remains silent, his emotions conflicting him. He seems to be unable to bring himself to look at the boy, only drifting his gaze off towards his trembling fist.

Several moments of nothing come from Katsuki, prompting his best friend to approach him. Katsuki hesitates, slightly taking a step backwards.

"Come on, already? You've done it plenty before; why stop now?!"
The boy says in an attempt to provoke him.

He responds, grudgingly.
"I... I don't want to hurt you anymore, Izuku. I'm not- I'm not going to."

Surprisingly, the boy replies, exasperated.
"Are you serious? You're choosing NOW to pussy out? After what I just said?!"

After silence as a response, it's only when the boy suddenly walks up and forcefully shoves Katsuki is when he clenches his fists on reaction... but is unable to follow up with anything.

His frustration grows.
"You're pathetic...! What happened to the guy who nonchalantly told me to go fucking kill myself?! All of a sudden, you're some... reformed, goody-two-shoes all becau- all because you gave me some sappy apology?!"

Katsuki's heart sinks down to his stomach... it's always been on the back of his mind as a thought he could never get rid of, but he knows that after everything he's put his best friend through, an apology isn't nearly enough for his forgiveness, nor redemption...

...

"You know... I always looked down on you cause you were Quirkless. You were supposed to be beneath me... but I kept feeling like you were above me.

I hated it. I couldn't bear to look at you. I couldn't accept the way you were... so I kept you at arms length, and was mean to you.

I tried to act all superior by being mean to you... but I kept losing that fight. Since we got to UA, nothing's worked out how I thought it would. Instead, this past year forced me to understand your strength and my weakness.

Now, I don't expect this to change a thing between us...

But I've got to speak my truth.