Chapter 1🛩️

A/N: AND THE SAGA CONTINUES 😈

Thank you guys so so so so fucking much for all the support in the first book! I'm really happy you guys liked it!!! So I've decided to write a sequel! Where does life take our lovely Shoto and Katsuki when they make it back to their homeland?

Only one way to find out!

/ / /

The plane ride back to Musutafu was quiet. Shoto falling asleep was the main deciding factor of this.

Bakugo, despite his efforts, failed to achieve a state of slumber. Instead he found himself admiring Kazumi, a common occurrence.

They didn't make their relationship official yet. But it was clear the feelings were mutual. Katsuki couldn't believe the turn of events that had occurred when he arrived at the hospital. One day ago he wanted nothing to do with the peppermint haired boy, and now, he's planning on how he's gonna ask him to be his boyfriend.

Crazy how that works right?

Unable to resist, he placed a small kiss on Shoto's forehead. The other being the heavy sleeper he is, didn't even stir at the feeling.

Katsuki would be forever grateful that Rei made this possible.

"Katsuki? Is everything alright? I thought you were at the airport."

"Hi Rei. Everything is fine but um, could you maybe...bring Shoto's passport here? And like a small suitcase full of essential things."

"...I'm on my way."

She didn't even hesitate when presented with the request. She knew eventually her son would return to Japan, it didn't matter if it was a week early.

Another hour went by and Kazumi woke up, rubbing his eyes.

"Hey sleepy head." Katsuki said, in a soft tone.

"Hey Katsuki..." The younger mumbled still half-asleep.

"We're almost in Japan!" The blond pointed out.

Shoto's eyes sparkled, he hadn't been there in so long. He was excited.

"When we get back, I'm gonna have class and you'll have business ownership training, correct?"

"Yep. Sounds about right."

"Then where will you live?"

Kazumi furrowed his brows as he realized.

"With my grandmother most likely. Or my childhood home, if my siblings still live there."

"True, I forgot you had siblings. Do you keep in touch?"

"No not really...they sort of forgot I existed." Bakugo look at him in shock.

"What?"

"Yeah...I was isolated from them as soon as I got my quirk, I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't even recognize me." Shoto explained, shrugging.

"Wow, that must suck. I'm an only child so I wouldn't know how that feels." He replied sheepishly.

"The same goes for me in a way. Since I never interacted with them, I don't feel upset knowing there's a chance they don't know who I am."

"I guess you're right."

And then silence. Bakugo was still trying to figure out when was a good time to ask the question. Ultimately saying 'fuck it'.

"Hey Shoto?"

"Yes Katsuki?"

"Would you maybe consider...I don't know...being my...boyfriend?" He said the last word slowly examining Kazumi's facial expressions as he said it. They went from confused to shocked to...smiling?

The younger threw himself onto the blond saying,

"Yes yes yes of course I will!" Katsuki breathed a sigh of relief, wrapping his arms tightly around the boy. Placing a gentle kiss on his neck.

"Oh thank god...I was worried you were gonna say no."

"Say no? Why would I do that? I'm in love with you remember?"

"Really? Even after all that you managed to be in love with me?" The blond asked skeptically.

"Yes. Even after all that."

"You really are something special huh Halfie."

"Of course i'm special! I'm me!"

"Fucking adorable..." Katsuki said under his breathe before connecting their lips once more.