Chapter 6🪆

(A/N: I have no words for this chapter, if you get embarrassed easily just skip it 😭)

"Can you undress yourself or do you want me to help you?"

Maybe it was the way he said it, or maybe it was the look he gave him as he said it. Either way, Shoto didn't know why he was so inclined to agree to the latter.

Katsuki could tell his boyfriend was conflicted, he was secretly hoping the other would agree to the second option.

Swallowing whatever pride he had left, Kazumi averted his gaze as he responded.

"U-Um...can you help me?"

Bakugo smirked, red eyes burning with passion. He was excited.

(A/N: somehow this is gonna be harder than writing smut 😭 oh well I got myself into this🥲 side note, listening to FNAF songs while writing makes this so much better😃)

"Ok course my little snowflake~" The blond kissed his boyfriend on the forehead. 

Slowly, he dragged his rough hands along Shoto's sides. Finally reaching the rim of his shirt he placed his cold hands on Kazumi's sides. The younger, with the help of his quirk, ignored the chilly sensation.

In one movement he slid the shirt off, exposing the two-toned boy's chest. While he wasn't as strong as Bakugo, you could tell he worked out. A lot.

The blond took a moment to appreciate the masterpiece in front of him.

"So pretty~ And it's all mine~" He cooed.

Shoto shuddered at the praise, the blush never leaving his face.

"Stand up for me snowflake." Katsuki asked, tilting his chin upwards. The other, of course, agreed. Jumping off the counter, standing face to face with his boyfriend.

"Good boy~" Eyes widening Kazumi didn't say anything, just stood there as the blond kneeled down.

Unbuttoning the black pants, he stood up again.

"Now sit back down."

Every time Katsuki told him to do something, Shoto did it without question. He wondered why.

Slowly, in a teasing manner, Bakugo pulled the jeans off. Leaving the younger in nothing but his boxers. The air in the bathroom felt colder now that he was practically naked, but that was the last thing on the boy's mind as he felt his boyfriend's hungry gaze on him.

"I trust you can take those off yourself?" The older asked, red-eyes narrowing.

Kazumi nodded quickly, breaking the intense eye-contact. He was forced to continue it however when Katsuki pulled his face towards him.

"Words baby~"

"Y-Yes Katsu..."

"Good." Pushing their lips together for a moment, the blond moved away from the other. He began taking off his clothes as well.

Shoto sat there for a moment, motionless. His heart rate was spiraling out of control, face redder than his scar. 

Snapping out of his trance, he pushed himself off the counter and took off his boxers, folding them along with his other clothes.

He avoided looking at his boyfriend as they entered the glass space. The water was a comfortable temperature having been turned on in advance.

"Here's the shampoo." Katsuki handed a bottle to Shoto who took it. Applying a generous coat to his hair, he started to wash it. He paused however when he heard a growl behind him.

"Dumbass you're not gonna clean shit if you're not scrubbing hard enough. C'mere." Kazumi didn't have time to react before he was yanked by his arm.

"Lemme show you."

The blond placed his hands on his boyfriend's hair, admittedly scrubbing harder than Shoto was. But it didn't hurt, though he'd never say it out loud Kazumi liked the feeling.

"Got it Icy?" Suppressing a whine when Bakugo removed his hands the peppermint head mimicked the older's actions. Katsuki nodded in approval starting to wash his own hair.

Rinsing the shampoo off Shoto started to wash his body, keeping his back to his boyfriend at all times. Big mistake.

"Nice ass."

Kazumi made a sound that could've been confused for a dog toy squeaking.

"Stop looking! Pervert..." He mumbled.

The two-toned boy couldn't stay mad though, as he was graced with Katsuki's laugh. Smiling to himself, he quickly washed his face and exited the shower.