Chapter 6.5🎶

(A/N: To anyone scarred by the last chapter, I deeply and humbly apologize 😕 also check out SadBurrito™️ he is now my account's mascot, please tell him you like his hat, he's very self-conscious about it🤍)

Smiling to himself, he quickly washed his face and exited the shower.

Picking up a nearby towel, Shoto started drying himself. Once his body was dry he ran his left hand slowly through his hair a few times until it was dry.

"Impressive." He hadn't realized Katsuki exited the shower as well.

"Thank you, I find it to be a pretty nifty trick." Kazumi smiled, ruffling his boyfriend's hair. At first it was funny then it got borderline annoying. Bakugo swatted his hand away, Shoto chuckled and left the bathroom, towel wrapped snugly around his waist.

Katsuki sighed, going to dry his blond hair with a blow dryer until he realized it was already dry.

"Heh sneaky bastard." He smirked to himself. Wrapping his own towel around his waist he turned off the light on his way out.

"Thank you Shoto." Bakugo said, picking out some pajamas.

"For?"

"Drying my hair, what else you moron?"

"Ahh right. You're welcome Katsu."

The couple got changed. Shoto was wearing his usual pajamas, shorts and a loose t-shirt. Katsuki wore some black sweatpants, choosing to forego putting on a shirt.

"You'll get cold you know." The younger pointed out, crawling into bed.

"You're right! If only I had say, a boyfriend with a fire quirk that doubles a heater! Gosh wouldn't that be convenient! Too bad I don't, guess I'll freeze..." Bakugo shrugged dramatically pursing his lips into a thin line as he did this.

"Shut the fuck up and get in bed."

"Someone's mad~" The blond took extra time to get in the sheets.

"I'll use my ice."

"Forgive me your highness." Immediately shoving the rest of his body under the covers, Shoto stifled a laugh.

"Now get over here so I can cuddle you~" Feeling himself being pulled into his boyfriend's arms, Kazumi used his quirk, heating up his body temperature.

Katsuki sighed in contentment, enjoying the warmth his peppermint provided. Speaking of peppermints...

"WAIT!"

"WHAT?"

"ONE SECOND."

The two-toned boy tore himself away from the red-eyed boy's grip, rushing over to his bag.

"The fuck happened to you?"

"Found you!"

Scurrying back into the blond's arms Bakugo noticed the tuft of red and white fur.

"Ohh you grabbed peppermint."

"Yep!" Shoto snuggled the bunny, inhaling its scent. A soft smile on his face.

"Does it smell that good?" The older teased.

"Smells like you..." Kazumi mumbled, falling asleep.

"Give him back!" Kazumi whisper-yelled.

"Never!" Katsuki clutched the toy in his hands. Shoto pouted, unable to retrieve his plushy as the seats in the plane didn't allow many movements.

Bakugo ended up holding the plushie for most of the flight.

The blond blushed, feeling his heart flutter. Caressing his boyfriend's soft clean hair, he kissed his temple.

"Sweet dreams snowflake."