Chapter 9🎤

"The question is, why are you here?"

That made sense, after all Katsuki did say he didn't let the man know of his boyfriend attending his class.

"I'm with Ka-Bakugo..." He stopped himself from saying Katsuki, they haven't had a proper conversation on who can know that they're dating. So for now it's better to be safe than sorry.

"What?"

"I lived in Paris, with my mom. And now I live in Japan with Bakugo for the moment and later with my grandma. I'll only be at U.A for a week." He explained.

"Alright then."

"Is that ok? I mean you don't even know me persona-"

"We've met before. When you were little. You showed me your ice quirk, it's quite powerful isn't it?"

"Y-Yes it is." Shoto was taken aback, when had he met this man?

"Hm. Yes you can stay, I don't mind. But class is starting now so..." Kazumi nodded and moved out of the way so the teacher could enter.

"Problem children I have an announcement. Also welcome back Bakugo." The blond, who was sitting at his usual spot—with his shoes on his desk of course—displayed confusion on his face 'Where did Shoto go?'

"Another problem child will be joining us for a week. They are an acquaintance of Bakugo-"

"Boyfriend." The red-eyed male snapped. "He's my boyfriend." Gasps emanated from everywhere in the classroom.

Aizawa's eyes went wide, Shoto didn't mention this...

"Forgive my mistake. Bakugo's boyfriend will be joining us for a week. I'll let him introduce himself." Aizawa stepped aside allowing Kazumi to make his entrance.

"Good morning. My name is Shoto Kazumi, pleased to meet you." He bowed a bit, then scanned the students faces. His boyfriend was smirking at him, a few others had looks of wonder on their faces, some seemed to be infatuated with him even though it hasn't even been a minute since he entered the class.

"Hi!!!! I'm Mina Ashido! You're so pretty did you know that?" A girl exclaimed, her curly pink hair bobbing up and down as she bounced with excitement.

"Hello Mina; thank you I did know that, but Katsuki likes to remind me of it every now and again. You yourself are very pretty." Shoto said, smiling at the girl.

"Oi. Pretty boy."

"Katsuki?" Kazumi titled his head, unsure of why his boyfriend was calling him.

"Come sit next to me." He motioned towards the empty desk on his left. Shoto smiled to himself and sat down. Students crowded around him after the fact.

"Hey! I'm Izuku Midoryia!" Before he got a chance to reply the two-toned boy heard growling coming from next to him.

"Deku."

"K-Kacchan?"

"Leave my boyfriend alone, stop polluting the air he breathes with your existence."

"Katsuki! That's rude, apologize now."

The class held their breath. No one had ever demanded Bakugo to do anything, it was well-known he'd blow them up no matter how small the demand was. And an apology to the person he seems to despise the most in this universe is a huge demand.

"Sorry Deku. But still, don't talk to him any more than you need to."

"EH?!"

"HAH?!"

"Kacchan...apologized?"

"Teach us your ways Kazumi!!!"

All the students immediately bowed down to the one they now knew as the "Bakugo-Whisperer"

"Erm- my ways?"

"Yeah how'd you do that?" A red-head asked.

"I just asked him to apologize?"

"And it works? Oh I'm Kirishima by the way!"

"Hi Kirishima, yes it does work. Forgive me but um would you by chance be 'Shitty Hair'?"

"Bakubrooooo you told your boyfriend to call me shitty hair?" He whined.

"Zip it Shitty hair."

'I guess that answers my question...' Kazumi thought.

"Wait...guys..." Mina started, everyone turning to listen to her.

"BAKUGO'S GONE SOFT!"

"SHUT UP PINKY!"