Chapter 3🗼

She fan-girled over their relationship the entire way home.

Pulling up to the blond's house. Shoto fell in love with all the flowers surrounding it. It was so colorful!

"Your dad is at work, so I won't tell him that you landed or that Shoto is here. I'll let you surprise him!" Mitsuki said, stepping out of the car.

"You got it you old hag." Said her son, waving her off. Katsuki took note of Shoto carrying his bag, this was not acceptable.

"What the- Hey! Katsuki! Give it back!" He exclaimed, as he felt his backpack being handled off his shoulder.

"No luck. I'm not letting you carry shit. You're a guest at my house now." Bakugo replied, holding the backpack and his own luggage.

Kazumi pouted as he walked into the house, feeling bad.

"Hey Halfie what's got you so down?" His boyfriend asked.

"I want to help too you know." The younger said, the blond simply rolled his eyes and ignored the protests coming from his adorable significant other.

"Brat remember you have school tomorrow, so do your homework!" The older blonde yelled from across the house. Katsuki groaned.

"That's true...ugh oh well. I'll ask Aizawa if I can bring you along, your Nana doesn't need you until next week when she's back right?"

"Well yes-"

"Perfect then for the next week you'll be an honorary U.A student!" Bakugo grinned.

The two-toned male's jaw dropped. 'Was this even allowed?!'

"A-Are you sure? I don't think that-"

"Shut up. Now get your pretty self something to eat or drink cause you slept most of the time in the plane, and meet me in my room. Unlike your rich-ass we don't have a guest room so you'll have to share with me."

"Ok..." Shoto nodded, watching the blond go up the stairs two at a time. He made his way to the fridge and grabbed a small bottle of water. He wasn't very hungry and it didn't feel right taking anything else.

Walking up the stairs he saw three doors, one must be his boyfriend's, the other must be the bathroom and the last is his parent's room.

Unlike when Katsuki was trying to figure out which room was which it was quite simple for Kazumi. On one door a very menacing sign was hung up.

' ᥒ᥆𝗍 іs𝗍ᥙr! ᥙᥒіsһᥣᥱ ᥱᥲ𝗍һ!!!'

Little crayon explosions were also drawn all around it. 'Cute' He thought. Knocking twice he waited for Bakugo to grant him access to the room.

(Shoto was very much aware of the incident that occurred at his house when the blond barged in unannounced)

"Come in!!!" A deep voice yelled.

Kazumi shook his head in humorous disapproval, 'He really needs to stop yelling so much.'

"Hi Katsuki."

"Hey Daddy issues." The blond was concentrated on the video game he was playing. So naturally the peppermint boy decided to tease him.

"I thought we fixed those when we got together?" He asked innocently. He could see the other stiffen a bit before regaining his focus.

"What are you getting at Shoto?" Katsuki asked, growling under his breathe.

"Nothing nothing~" He quickly pulled out his phone and turned the ringer on, typing absolute nonsense just so the sound would be heard. And making sure to pause every now and again.

Of course his boyfriend took note of this.

"What are you doing?" He asked, trying to keep his cool.

Kazumi didn't reply and hit the delete button, holding it down so that it would make him think he was deleting a message.

"Oi I asked you a question."

"I was texting my mom." Shoto positioned himself on the bed, flat on his stomach.

"Oh really?"

"Mhm. Had to let her know I landed." The boy knew he had successfully teased his boyfriend and he was quite proud of himself.

"Hey pretty boy, get over here."

Shoto quirked an eyebrow at the request but complied anyways. Standing to the side of the gaming chair his boyfriend was in.

Turning his chair to the side Katsuki asked.

"Well don't just stand there, sit down!"

When he finally registered that Bakugo was asking him to sit on his lap, Kazumi's face immediately turned beet-red.

"Are you sure?" He asked in a small voice.

He could see the smirk on his boyfriend's face.

"Mhm."

Breath wavering he positioned himself on the blond's lap, leaning against his left shoulder. 'This is comfortable." He thought to himself. Suddenly a victory cut scene popped up on the screen in front of them. The blond's smirk grew, in one move he turned his boyfriend around so that they were fact to face. And he slammed his lips against Shoto's.

In between kisses Bakugo said,

"Think you can tease me and get away with it? Think again."