Chapter 4📚

"Think you can tease me and get away with it? Think again."

(A/N: NOT SMUT‼️ THEY JUST GOT INTO THE RELATIONSHIP SO Y'ALL ARE GONNA HAVE TO WAIT A BIT ALRIGHT?🤗)

"What do you mean?" Shoto inquired. He didn't get a verbal response, instead Katsuki trailed kisses along his jawline. Slowly making his way down to Kazumi's neck.

"Mm~ Katsuki? What are you doing~?" Shoto had an idea of what the blond was doing, but he wasn't sure if they would go that far. He wasn't ready yet.

"Don't worry, we're not doing 'that' yet, I just wanted to make sure you and everyone else knows you're mine now. Ok?" He said, before resuming his lascivious task.

Kazumi's breath hitched and shuddered as he felt marks being left behind by his boyfriend. Muffling his moans with the back of his hand. Bakugo's parents were still in the house, they couldn't make noise.

Loud footsteps were heard coming up the stairs. The red-eyed male growled, biting down on the soft flesh. The two-toned boy's eyes widened as he bit his hand to prevent himself from making any noise.

Licking the excess blood and placing a soft peck on the wound, the older reluctantly pulled away. Kazumi stood up and quickly placed himself on the bed, pretending to watch his boyfriend play video games.

Katsuki barely had enough time to turn on the monitor when his mother barged in. She took note of the bottle of water in Shoto's hands.

"Shoto honey, do you want anything to eat?"

"Oh no I'll be alright-"

Bakugo's head whipped around.

"Get him some fruit or something. The fucker hasn't eaten since we got on the damn plane."

Mitsuki gasped.

"Brat! That's no way to talk about your boyfriend!" She lightly smacked the top of her son's head.

"Shut it you old hag." The boy growled, unpausing his game.

Without another word the older blonde left the room, after closing the door she smirked to herself.

'3...4? No maybe 5 actually. No matter, I should probably get them some condoms before this escalates.'

She thought, recounting the number of hickeys she saw on Shoto's neck.

/ / /

"Icy."

"Yes Katsuki?"

"I was thinking about giving you another nickname. A cuter one now that we're...you know..." Bakugo's face turned red as he said the last part out loud.

"That's sweet, what did you have in mind?" Shoto smiled at the affectionate gesture.

"I'll tell you but you gotta promise not to laugh!"

"Why would I laugh?"

"Because I'm not usually one to give sweet nicknames, like I call my friends Shitty hair and Dunce face. So the whole cutesy thing is not really my style. But I know it's yours so...I figured I may as well give it a shot." The blond explained, turning to face his boyfriend.

Kazumi's heart was going 100 mph, Katsuki had no idea how much those words meant to him.

"Thank you Katsuki, truly. I actually thought of a name for you!"

"Oh yeah? What's that?"

"Katsu. I know you aren't a fan of the typical romantic nicknames so I thought this would appeal to you." Shoto's explained.

Bakugo turned away so his precious boyfriend couldn't see how red his face was.

"It's...really cute actually. Thank you Shoto." He managed to say after remembering how to breathe.

Kazumi lit up.

"Yay! I'm glad you like it! Oh! I'm sorry, I interrupted you; you said you had one for me is that right?" The two-toned boy said.

"Y-Yeah that's right."

"Well what is it?"

"It's..."

(CLIFFHANGERRRRRRR👹👹👹)