Chapter 8🪷

And just like that, they were off!

/ / /

The walk to U.A was quiet, Bakugo was perfectly calm; enjoying the scenery.

Shoto on the other hand was freaking out.

'What are his friends like? Are they nice? Or do they have similar personalities to Katsuki? Will they like me? Will I be able to adapt to being in a school with people at such a high level? Oh god...'

His eyes were glued to the ground, unable to look around despite the urge to do just that.

"Snowflake...is everything alright?" Making a small sound of confusion Kazumi looked up, seeing his boyfriend staring at him with worried eyes.

"You look sick. Are you feeling alright?" His pale face was much paler than it was before.

"Fine...just fine..."

"Liar. What's wrong? Your hands are shaking." Balling up his hands into fists Shoto looks down once more.

"I'm scared." He says. Voice steady and calm, not a hint of sadness or anything.

"Of?"

"This. This whole situation. What if your friends don't like me? What if they think I'm weak? What if I'm not cut of for this school? I don't care if I'll only be there a few days, that's more than enough time to make a fool out of myself and by default you! We are dating after all so-"

The feeling of his collar being pulled harshly cut off his train of thought. Chapped lips met his, and his eyes widened in surprise.

Unlike most times, the kiss was held for longer. So much so that Kazumi could barely breathe by the end of it. Panting as he saw red-eyes pierce his own.

"Shut the fuck up. If my friends so much as look at you the wrong way I'll blow them to the Sun." He snarled.

"H-Huh?"

"Look, they aren't assholes like I am to most people. But they do enjoy teasing people to an uncomfortable extent so be weary of that. Regarding the issue of embarrassing yourself, and me by default as you said, nobody gives a fuck. They know better than to fuck with me and, by default, those I care about." The blond said, poking the younger in the chest.

"Right...but-"

"NO BUTS! NOW COME ON! I HAVE A PERFECT TRACK RECORD OF NOT BEING LATE!" Marching towards a different street, Shoto smiled to himself.

'That's my Katsu...'

Their journey continues...

/ / /

Finally reaching the large gates of U.A Katsuki grins, having missed the atmosphere of the place.

"C'mon Icy. Let's go."

They walk through the gates, since their talk Shoto held himself with pride. A blank stare across his face, a powerful aura surrounded him. Students quickly moved out of his way, some in fear, others in admiration. After all, he was beautiful.

Walking through the halls people left and right sensed the power the two boys held. They were aware of Katsuki's range of abilities, but this newcomer...who was he? And how was he so strong?

Stopping at a door labeled "3-A" the blond heard chatting from behind it. Without any warning, the older kicked it open.

Suddenly the voices ceased, eyes on the student who walked through the—now broken—door.

"Sup fuckers." He said, a Cheshire grin on his face.

The class erupted once more in delight as they were unaware when their explosive classmate would return.

"BAKUBRO!!" A shark-toothed red head exclaimed.

"Blasty! We missed you!" A pink-skinned girl said.

"Kacchan! This is a surprise..." A freckled green-eyed boy muttered.

"Shut the fuck up Deku it's too early for you to be breathing." Bakugo said, eerily calm.

The boy sighed, obviously used to this treatment.

They hadn't noticed the peppermint-haired male standing just outside the doorframe yet.

"Ehem." A presence made itself known.

"Ah um...you must be Aizawa?" Kazumi asked, seeing a tired-looking man standing behind him.

"And you must be Shoto Todoroki. Endeavor's son." Aizawa said, examining the younger.

"How do you-?"

"The hair, eyes, the aura you give off. Identical to your father's when we went to school together."

"Oh..."

"The question is, why are you here?"