Chapter 18📬

Fury fueled the Todoroki's veins and just as Harawa's foot made contact with the ball he swung his leg back and kicked the ball with all his strength into the goal.

/ / /

Every held their breath as they watched in anticipation.

...

"GOOOOOOOOOOAL!" The announcer yelled. Everyone in the stands erupted (save for the Fukashi fans) into joyful cries and chants.

Natsuo was picked up and placed on his teammates shoulders as they carried him around. The white-haired boy was practically crying of joy, this particular goal meant a lot to him.

As he scanned the crowd, looking at all the happy faces, his excitement froze when he saw his brother.

His little brother.

The one who disappeared after the trial 5 years ago.

The one he thought of every day.

The one he regretted having ignored after the incident.

Desperately the young adult tried to alert his teammates that he needed to get down. But they didn't notice, and his squirming became more frantic. Eventually one guy couldn't hold him as his arms gave out.

All the guys fell to the ground like dominos. Natsuo was unfazed, he struggled to get to his feet similar to a baby deer walking for the first time.

But once his balance was back he rushed in the direction of the bleachers. Kazumi noticed and felt drawn to him. Standing up abruptly, which shocked his boyfriend. The younger pushed past everyone as he ran down the steps.

Natsuo had been a bit far so they both had to run to each other across the field. The cheering died down as people began to realize what was going on.

And finally, after years of waiting, the two embraced each other. The older was crying so hard you would've thought Shoto had died. Shoto on the other hand was smiling, he had truly missed his big brother.

"Tell me this isn't a dream...god please tell me you're really here with me." Natsuo whispered, Kazumi rubbed his back gently.

"It's okay, It's okay, I'm here."

"Shoto I'm so sorry-" Slapping a hand over the Todoroki's mouth the two-toned male frowned.

"Don't you dare apologize. You did nothing wrong, any sensible person would have reacted the same way you did. I don't blame you, not one bit." He admitted. Natsuo's shoulders slumped in relief.

They spent a few minutes like this, in silence, enjoying each other's warmth. They separated and the white-haired male helped his brother up. (They fell to the ground when they collided)

"So...what are you doing here? I mean it's been 5 years."

"Oh, grandma requested I inherit her company and to do that I have to live here." Kazumi explained picking loose grass strands from his clothes.

"Ohhh. You were with mom yes?"

"Yep. Lived in Paris."

"Lucky!" He whined.

"Shoto!" Katsuki called out, he was running towards the pair. His boyfriend ran up to him, grabbing the blond's hand he helped drag him over to his confused brother.

"Sho, who's this?" The man asked. Bakugo shook his hand firmly before introducing himself.

"Bakugo Katsuki, this idiot's boyfriend." He smirked smugly enjoying the eye roll he got from the shorter boy.

"Shut it Katsu. But yes, he is my boyfriend." Natsuo smiled and chuckled.

"Fuyumi owes me 2700 yen!" He cheered which confused the two teens.

"How come?" Kazumi inquired, going to put his hand at his side before being intercepted by a certain Pomeranian who grabbed it tightly.

"We bet on whether you would date a girl or a guy first, I said guy; Fuyu said girl." He explained.

"How do you know I haven't dated anyone else?" Shoto fires back.

Natsuo gives him a look. He sighs in defeat.

"Yeah ok whatever." But Bakugo is shook.

"Wait I'm your first boyfriend? Like ever?"

"Maybe? Is that such a bad thing?" Kazumi worries.

"No no! Not at all! Just surprised someone as handsome as you hasn't dated anyone besides...me." The red-eyed boy explains. His boyfriend kisses his cheek.

"It doesn't matter anyways, I intend on keeping you." He giggles, Natsuo audibly awes at their interaction.

"Y'all are gonna make me sick." He teases, Shoto sticks out his tongue in a childish fashion.

"You should go celebrate with your team." Bakugo suggests, pointing to the other soccer players.

"Oh, right. Completely forgot we're at a game." The grey-eyed man says. He pats his little brother's head before waving as he runs off.

"MEET ME AT THE ENTRANCE IN 15!" He yells at the couple. They hold up thumbs up to indicate they understood.

"So we've got fifteen minutes, wanna make out?"

"KATSUKI!"