Chapter 13💣

"Now leave us alone you witch we're going up to my room." Without waiting for a reply he once again dragged the peppermint up the stairs.

'Not again...'

/ / /

Shoto was watching Bakugo do his homework. Since he would only be staying at U.A for a week, the teachers decided to not give him any work.

"Need any help?" He offers, getting bored. The blond looks up from his work, Kazumi is looking at him expectantly with a small smile.

"Sure." He says, shoving the notebook into his boyfriend's lap. The younger reads over the math question and immediately starts writing things down.

Katsuki's eyes widen as he realizes all of it was correct. It was the hardest out of all Aizawa's math problems so far. So how did he do that?

"How did you do that?"

"Do what?" Shoto asks, not looking up from his equations.

"That! Answering so effortlessly!"

"I was forced to study a lot growing up. So I guess it's just a habit." He shrugs, handing back the book to its owner.

Still in shock the red-eyed male puts it back into his backpack.

"Hey, the gang of idiots told me there's a soccer match happening this weekend. Fukashi University against Tokoma Prep School. Everyone's talking about it. I was wondering if you maybe wanted to go?"

"Of course! Like a date?"

"Yeah...like a date. I'm gonna shower, I'll see you in a bit ok Snowflake?" Kissing Shoto's head, Bakugo leaves the room.

But Kazumi was stuck on something his boyfriend said.

'Tokoma Prep? Why is that name so familiar to me?'

He racked his brain for awhile until he was snapped out of his trance by Katsuki waving at him.

"Oi you zoned out."

"Sorry I-" It was then that the two-toned male realized that he was only wearing a towel around his waist. Looking away quickly, Bakugo—being the tsundere that he is—didn't understand why his boyfriend's face was now one color. Bright red.

"You coming down with something?"

"N-No.."

"Then why is your face all red?

"No reason! I'm gonna shower now!" Standing up and rushing out of the room only to run back inside, pick up his pajamas then run back out.

The blond tilted his head in confusion. Eventually deciding he was just stuck with an odd partner he changed into some sweatpants. Foregoing the shirt because he felt like it.

Figuring Shoto's bandaid would have to be changed after his shower, the older made his way back downstairs to get one from the bathroom.

"Ah Katsuki, can-" His dad looked over his shoulder after hearing the loud footsteps coming down the stairs. Kazumi's were light  and weightless, like a mouse.

The first thing his parents noticed was his lack of shirt. The second was that he didn't have his usual angered expression on his face, instead he was smiling a little.

"What's got you so giddy?" Masaru asked.

"Brat go put on a shirt!" Mitsuki yelled.

"...I'm really happy..." He said suddenly, hand reaching for the doorknob. His parents were quiet for a little bit.

Grabbing a marvel-themed bandaid, he went back out into the living room.

"I finally found someone...who loves me for who I am. Anger issues and all." Bakugo continues.

The two adults were silent, looking between each other and their son.

"After what happened with Kara..."

"I TRUSTED YOU! AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?!"

"I thought...hiding behind masks of anger and hatred would make the pain go away."

"I thought you loved me..."

"It didn't."

"Who could ever love someone like you? You're so pathetic you know that?"

"It made everything worse."

"Don't say that...DON'T FUCKING SAY THAT!"

"The guy she cheated with, laughed as my tears fell. Ridiculed me for being weak."

"No wonder she cheated on you, you're so pathetic."

"Calling me pathetic over and over for being a normal human being with normal human emotions. So I got rid of them."

"Aw~ Is the big bad wolf gonna cry?~"

"And everyone ignored it. They didn't bother giving me a chance. But Shoto..."

"You're very cute Katsu~"

"He..."

"I love you."

"He accepted me."