"Nice undies" «Robbie Kay»

I was at summer camp, in my cabin, getting ready for dinner. I had showered and now I was I. A towel and just my bra and panties. Mind you, hot Pink grandma undies with clouds all over them.

I let my towel drop to the ground as I was putting on my shirt.
Just then, I heard the cabin door swing open, revealing a boy with light brown tousled hair and piercing green eyes.
I let out a horrified scream, and tried to cover my self.
He blushed furiously.
"OH MY GOSH IM SORRY!" I heard, as he closed back the door.

Jesus Christ.

__

As soon as I arrived at the campfire, I caught a glimpse of the same boy that had walked in on me. I avoided him at all costs, but when the time came to walk around, he came up to me.

"Um hi." He said, his British accent standing out.
"Hi"
"I uh.. Er.. Sorry about earlier, I uh I didn't know anyone was in there and I was looking for Cassie." He said, pointing at a girl with beautiful red hair.
I noticed she looked at the boy in front of me intensively, like she wanted to eat him up. Yeesh.

I also noticed that this boy was pretty attractive, given that I only saw about two seconds of him back in my cabin.

"Oh it's fine really, It was an accident" I said
He smirked and stared at me.
"What?" I asked.
"You're just really pretty." he said.

Woah what?

"Oh uh sorry luv, I'm Robbie."
He said, still smiling.
I smiled back, taken aback by his previous comment.
"Hi. I'm (Y/N)."
"Beautiful name. Goes along just perfect with you."
Okay...

"Uh thanks"
"No prob. Now, you wanna hang out? We still have a couple of hours till curfew."
Woah. Yes.

"Um sure thing."

We spent the rest of our time before curfew talking and laughing by the campfire.

As we waved goodbye to each other, he cupped his hands on the sides of his mouth and yelled out a really loud, "NICE UNDIES BY THE WAY!" Smirking, knowing how many peoples attention we just got.

I'm gonna kill this boy.