My hero «Robbie Kay»

Hey guys sorry haven't updated in a while :/
I've been obsessing over the show Heroes on Netflix because of Heroes Reborn that's coming out in September!
Who else is exited? Anyway, hope you enjoy it. ❤️
(P.s- this one contains vulgar language, a bit of almost-sexual abuse and murder.YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.)
--

I slowly opened my eyes. My neck was sore from sleeping on the couch.
I remembered what an amazing night I had.
Me and my boyfriend of 3 years Robbie stayed up past 3 in the morning watching movies and cuddling after ordering a pizza.
I looked around but couldn't spot Robbie.

I called out for him. "Robbie?" I said, my voice dry and shaky.

I stood up and walked around the couch to Robbie's living room.
He was nowhere to be found.
I looked upstairs and still didn't find him.
Must've had to go to school early. I thought. Robbie was now on his last year of college before graduating and sometimes he had to leave earlier than usual.

I resigned on looking for him and decided to go up to the guest bedroom and watch some Netflix there.

After about 3 episodes of Heroes, I received a text from Robbie.

RobbieXx- (10:23)
Hey luv you're probably awake by now sorry I had to get to classes earlier. What do u want to eat?

Me- (10:24)
Just pizza I guess. when are you coming back?

RobbieXx-(10:27)
Around 3 I think.

Me-(10:27)
K see you then.

I continued watching my show. I heard the front door open and close and figured Robbie was here, Earlier than he said he would be. I heard footsteps come upstairs and led to Robbie's room.

I put my phone down and ran down the hallway, exited to see my boyfriend.

But who I saw going rummaging through his drawers wasn't my boyfriend.

I gasped as the figure turned around harshly and took a shiny object out of his pocket.

A gun.

I barely had any time to process what my situation was before the tall, buff man ran over to me and put a clammy hand on my mouth and another to hold my arms down.

"Ooh. Money and a little treat." said a voice that has been bored into my mind and can not ever be erased.

Disgusted by his words, I squirmed and struggled harder. I knew what this man was intending on doing with me.
My heart pounded against my ribcage.

The barbarian that was holding me hostage had taken out a phone with the hand that he had removed from my mouth.

I attempted to scream, but I was cut off.
"Make one noise, you little bītch, and I'll blow your fúcking brains out." he said.

Scared for my life, I didn't dare make a single noise. I was terrified for mine and Robbie's safety.

The man then pushed me down to the ground so he was laying on top of me. I struggled with all my might, but the man's weight was all too much for my small body.

"P-please." I managed to choke out.

"I said shut up you little whòre!" The man screamed.

I stayed quiet.

Then, I felt the mans body being lifted of mine.
I couldn't understand much of what was happening. My vision was a blur, my judgement cloudy.

But all I could remember from that moment was the man's body laying flat on the floor.

I looked around, feeling dizzy.

Then I spotted my savior.

I closed my eyes, not being able to hold them opened for long. I felt warm arms pick me up bridal style while I just as I was slipping into sleep.

--

I woke up to a knock at the door. I recognized the room I was in as Robbie's. Band posters everywhere and the comfy navy blue comforter that I loved to sleep in. I stood off the bed, my head pounding.
I slowly made my way to the bedroom door.

It creaked open before I got there, revealing an exhausted looking Robbie.

He saw me and his eyes immediately lit up. A big grin appeared on his face.

I was still a few feet away from the door. I kept staring at him, trying to remember what had happened.
Robbie walked towards me and wrapped me in a warm hug.
Then, all the memories from what had happened started rolling in.
I gasped, then tears started flowing down my cheeks, falling onto Robbie's shirt.
I buried my head in the crook of his neck and kept sobbing.

"Shh.. Shh.. Love it's fine. You're okay. I got to him before he could do anything to you." My heart was racing. I pulled away from his chest and stared at him. He leaned and our lips connected. After the kiss I gave him a weary smile.

Robbie has and always will be my hero.