You're my Escape «Peter Pan»

I stared at him, taking in the sight in front of me. Peter was absolutely breathtaking.
He was tall, well, not really tall for his age but he was certainly a lot taller than me. But then again, I'm only 5'2. Whatever.
I stared into his forest green eyes and smirked.

I twirled my fingers around his hair while still staring at him. "C'mon lov, I want to show you something." He said. We stood up and he picked me up on his back and we flew above the enormous jungle that was most of NeverLand. We landed in a little spot not covered by trees or bushes. I stood next to Peter, still holding his arm, and checked the place out. It was absolutely breathtaking. It was a small waterfall, leading into a beautiful crystal clear lake.
"Wow." I said
"Yeah it's one of the places I used to come to whenever I needed an escape, from like, stress and fear."
"How come you don't come here anymore?" I asked.
"I don't need to. You're my escape now. You get rid of my most painful emotions. You can cure a depression with one of your smiles."
My eyes started to get watery. Every single day, he managed to say something so beautiful, I would end up crying. Our whole relationship was beautiful and just utterly perfect.

•••A/N•••
okay so I really really need requests please don't be a ghost reader :P if you haven't noticed, I'm not a very good writer lol so yeah...

Lots of love...
Ri