He left «Robbie Kay»

Hey guys :)

Okay so I thought I'd follow up on the idea from the imagine For Natalia. it's not a part two but it is similar.

Hope you enjoy <3

--

Having Robbie as a boyfriend made my life turn upside down.
My depression just magically disappeared. It's like he was my medicine.

I loved him with all my heart. I knew he loved me the same way too.

We met Senior year, when he transferred from England to my school.

Our first date was a picnic at my favorite park in my hometown.

Our first kiss was in the rain after a dinner date.

I was in some different world while I was with him. even away from him I was happy, knowing that somebody out there loved me like he did.

Then it all came crashing down.

He had to I back to London.
It had only been 3 Months.
3 Months and I was helplessly in love with this boy.

The day he left, my world crashed down, taking me with it.

He promised we would call, Write, And even skype.

He did, but only for about two weeks.
All communication stopped after about a month.
I was torn down.
I thought I would see him again. I thought next time I'd see him, he would be visiting me and I would be running up to his arms.

It's been 3 years now.

-
My job had me traveling all over the world, was good paying, and perfect, but I never seemed to be fully happy.

Then came the day I dreaded.
I was a makeup artist now, traveling to a job at London.
London.

Every time I heard that word, it just sounded like Robbie.

I heard Robbie had taken up acting. I didn't know where, but it's not like id want to see him.

When we arrived at London, I was a wreck.
I was nervous,anxious, worried, stressed.
I wasn't even sure that I was gonna see Robbie here, but I had already planed out what I was going to say if he were to show up anywhere.

-

I was in the makeup set a couple minutes after the day was done, and I was cleaning up.

"Hey love, would you fancy accompanying this lad to a coffee?" I heard Cole's voice from behind me.
He was my best friend and fellow worker.

"Sure thing." I finished cleaning up and grabbed my purse and followed him.
He drove us to a coffee shop.

I ordered and sat down.

The I saw him.

Robbie.

The boy I had been ever so hopelessly in love with for years, was sitting in a table in front of me.

He looked up at me, and I froze. We made direct eye contact and didn't look away.

He stood up, leaving his coffee and donut behind.

He walked towards me. my mind started to panic.

"Amy?" He paused for a second to get a closer look at me.

"Oh my god Amy it is you!" He grinned wildly.

My face stayed the same.
Emotionless.

"Robbie." I said.

"Yeah oh god how are you? You've changed so much! It's so nice to see you again."
He was really trying to start conversation with me, and I felt bad.
I wouldn't do this to anybody, I'm not a rude person.

"I'm fine how about you?" I said, trying to force the sadness and regret that filled my voice away.

"Yeah I'm great." He said, his voice getting progressively lower.

There was a few moments of utter silence, until Cole came and sat down.
"Oh uh Robbie this is Cole, my best friend." I introduce them to each other.

Then, a blond girl wearing high heels walks into the shop.
She's wearing a really, really short pair of shorts along with a crop top.

She also probably thought it was a good idea to pair the atrocious outfit with tons of makeup.

It kind of evened out her Barely-there clothing.

She walked right up to our table and tapped Robbie on the shoulder.

"Hey babe. Who's this?" She asked with the most annoying tone I've probably heard.

Then I realized she meant Robbie.
Robbie was "babe".
She was with Robbie.

He was with another girl.

Little miss Barbie sat down next to him.
He introduced her to everyone and I smiled politely.

"So, uh Amy, how you been?" Robbie asked.
At this point, I couldn't take it anymore.

Tears were threatening to fall.

"Amy, what's wrong?" He asked.

"We never even broke up." I managed to choke out. Tears were already spilling.
I stood up and walked to the exit as fast as I could.

I ran down the corner and kept running.

I was sobbing now.

But of course, he had to have caught up with me.

"Amy please don't cry." He said.

"You expect me not to cry when you stopped bothering to keep in touch? We didnt even break up. I was heartbroken for years.
YEARS ROBBIE YEARS I HAVE TRIED TO GET OVER YOU! And right when I think I am, I suddenly have to run into you and your girlfriend!" I screamed. I hadn't even noticed it was raining.

I was sobbing hard now, and Robbie seemed out of words.
"Amy-" I cut him off.
I was full out screaming right now. all my feelings were finally pouring out.
"WHAT ROBBIE?! WHAT CAN YOU POSSIBLY SAY TO ME RIGHT NOW?! WHAT EXCUSE CAN THERE BE FOR YOU ABANDONING ME COMPLETELY?! HUH?! I WAS LEFT HOPELESS AND STRANDED WITHOUT YOU. EVERYDAY I LOOKED FOWARD TO YOUR TEXTS. WHEN THEY STOPPED COMING, I DIED INSIDE. ITS BECAUSE OF YOU THAT I CANT BE HAPPY! ITS YOUR FAULT!" I was screaming out the top of my lungs.

Then, I did what I wanted to do for the longest time now.
I slapped him.

And walked away.

--

A/N

Hey sorry this one didn't end very happy either. I'm continuing it though. part two should be up tomorrow <3

Thank you for reading!

Lots of love Xx