Peter Pan Pt. 1

Hello :)
Idk what this is anymore. I was thinking maybe like a little series within this book, but I don't like it when other short Imagine books do that, so I'm not gonna do that either XD

Hope you enjoy! <3

--

I first met him when I was 5.
He showed up outside my window when I was staying up past my bed time.
I will never forget how lovely hearing his voice for the first was.
He had an accent I didn't quite understand, I was five after all.

I remember him asking me if I believed. I didn't know what he was talking about, but I promised to always believe.

He told me that on my sixteenth birthday, I had to say that I believed, looking up at the star.

When I asked him what star, he replied with a simple,"Your heart will tell you which one."

That was the last thing he said to me in 11 years.
It's amazing how vividly I remember all of this.

I also remember that after he left, I remembered something my mother had told me about how you forget things over the years.
So, I did the smartest thing I could think of.

I wrote every single little detail as best as I could. I could only really write few words, but I could understand it.

Three years past, and my handwriting got better.
So, I decided to copy what I had written when I was five onto my diary.

I've kept the diary and the small sheet of paper ever since.

--

"Good morning Mi Amore." Someone was shaking me awake.
It was Jason, my boyfriend.

My eyes fluttered open and I smiled at him.
"Jason? What are you doing here so early?" I asked.
"Just wanted to wish mi bella girlfriend a happy birthday." He grinned.
"Oh yeah. it's my birthday. Forgot." I said.
"I have the whole day planed out already amor."
I loved it when he spoke a little Spanish between his sentences. It was too hot.
"Really? What are we gonna do today?"

"Well, I was hoping a breakfast wherever you like, a movie, a brunch picnic and then your surprise." He said

"Jason you're starting to sound like Amy." I said, giggling.
Amy was my best friend.

"Damn. I'm becoming a monster!" He said.
I started laughing. Jason and Amy were always picking on each other.

I shook my head.
"Alright well if we're going anywhere I gotta change." I said, and got off my bed and pushed him out the door.

I changed into black skinny jeans and a cream colored lace top with a leather jacket over it, pairing the outfit with studded heel boots.

I out on my regular makeup, which was just a bit of concealer, wined eyeliner and lipstick, in this occasion, I went for red.

I took a last glance in the mirror feeling satisfied.
At the corner of my eyes, I saw my old little pink glittery diary poking out of on rod my drawers.
Memories flooded in of the night I met Peter Pan.
I never old anyone about it. I was too smart to think they would believe.

That's what I had to do to keep the memory alive.
Believe.

--
I think I might make this into a separate book actually, I'm getting a lot of ideas for this ;) so if I do please make sure to check it out!