Our Love «Peter Pan»

•••Pan's POV•••

I wrapped my arms around
(Y/N)'s waist, as we both looked up.
We where standing in a clearing in the middle of the forest of NeverLand, looking up at the stars.
She buried her head in my chest. Her hands where resting on the sides of my it. This moment was really all I could ever ask for. It was times like this that I knew for sure that all I needed to be happy was her love. Her anger, her lust, her jealousy.

I didn't want a perfect girl, I wanted (Y/N) and all her gorgeous imperfections. It's those imperfections that make me want to have her forever.

She has shown me what love really feels like. She has told me many times that I needed to follow my heart, that it would lead me to my path, whatever that may be.
My path and my goal is to make her happy. to keep that beautiful, charming smile on her face. It's all I could ever live up to.

"I love you, you know that? Every single little inch of your existence. Everything that makes you, is what I'm so desperately in love with. I can't ever think about ever leaving you. You are quite really a big part of me." I said, meaning every word.

She looked up at me, and smiled.
"I love you more than words can say, so I'm not gonna bother to explain how much." She grinned playfully. I smiled.
It was then I realized why I had never been happy before.
It was then I realized what had been missing in my life.
Love. And love, was all that I could feel at the moment.

I lowered my head, and our lips touched in pure perfection, and moved in sync. Her hands reached my neck, and started playing with my hair. I loved when she did that.
I pulled her closer.
This moment was almost as perfect as our love.