hanie sad🥺

Taehyung's pov
I small sighs leaves my mouth after finishing the 3th novel of the year this one was based on a girl who is done with her life and died in the end I kinda feel sad  but still it's true every doesn't end with a happy ending with a happy ending I sigh again looking at the time it's almost 3 hanie would be home anything . I got up going to the hall room ( I don't know what's it called)
Sitting there I turned on the TV going through all the TV shows ending up watching cutie pie ( it's a bl Kdrama) . I turned the TV off in frustration why do they have to kiss  ahh now I miss koo I pouted to myself. Looks like my hubby doesn't miss me he doesn't even call me. When we first got married I use to annoy him if he didn't may attention to me or call me .......

Flash back
"Koo " ..... I  whine to him. He looked at me but he just shushs me I pouted  to myself . I was trying to cuddle koo but he was busy working " koo koo meanie" ........ I said before going to the coach and sitting there I Heard him sigh.he leaves his work and comes to me......

" Is my Tae Tae mad at me "..... He says while pulling me towards his lap I just Huff loudly puffing up my cheek

He successfully pulls me on his lap making me face him he cups my face before leaning in " my Tae Tae ".... he whispers inches away from my lips his hot breath fanning over my face......

" Wanted my attention I will give it to you".........  he starts kissing from my collar bones which were visible because of my strapless top he trails the kisses to my neck up to my Jaw to the cheek getting closer and closer to the lips but not kissing them after the last two kisses on the nose and forehead he finally he captured my lips  my hands immediately went in his hair he pulls away after 2 min .......

" Want more attention love hmm? Believe me I won't stop in-between"....... My cheeks were red by now he just smirked.......

" Koo don't be naughty"

Present
I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the bell ring hanie must be home " hanie baby"......I coached down and  opened my arms for him he just hugged me without saying anything.....

" Is hanie sad?"..... I asked noticing that he didn't  started rambling about his day or ran to hug me but a small Pout decorated his face I felt him nod slightly...... 

" And why is my hanie sad hmm?"......he pulled out the hug I could see his lip Tremble small sniffles  could  be heard he lets out a loud sob before speaking........

" T-hey said m-ama dada die-d because o-f m-e ".........he breaks down in tears I just stayed there not sure what to say. I quickly embrace him ...........

" No no hanie don't cry don't cry they all are lier we don't listen to them ok baby don't cry".........I picked him up lightly bouncing him rubbing his back......

"Then whe-re are mama dad-a why am I alone not with the-m"..... He asked hiccuping and rubbing his red nose ......

" Your mama and Dada are with God looking at you for there always with you will they feel happy seeing there cute little hanie cry Huh? And your not alone baby you have your hyungie right".............his eyes widen on the fact that his parents can see him and will not like to see him cry he immediately wipes his tears

" Hanie is not crying see"........he says showing me his eyes  I let out a chuckle before kissing hanie's cheek
He also follows back kissing my cheek too

" Now come on today me and hanie have a lot of time to spend together"...... I decided because jimin won't be home today because of the party and today is Friday which means hanie doesn't need to study today. His eyes sparkled he thanked me before going to frash up

Was it nice?
I tryed ☺️