mom3

Taehyung's pov
" Tae bear can you come here for a second".......mom yelled from upstairs. I looked at jungkook before going upstairs. O god safe me.......

" What mom"......I said sounding very exhausted......

" Tae bear I need to talk about something with you ".......mom says something is not right about this. I a frown forms on my forehead.we both settled our selfs on the bed.......

" Tae you know me and your dad miss you very much".......I nodded understanding no matter what my says afterall she my mom and I also miss her.......

" And today I am here to take you home with me".......my eyes widen how can she. I understand they miss me but how can I just go leaving everyone......

" Mom how can I? What about koo how can I leave him"........I said feeling the atmosphere becoming tense.mom puts her hand on mine.........

" Tae I am not saying you  to come with us forever I want you to think about it again ".......she argued

" Mom what do you mean by think Huh?"........I said rising my voice a bit now

" Tae bear ok not for thinking but for your parents please come with me".........I sigh messaging the side of my head. Thinking a little I nodded my head. I know mom will always emotional blackmail me and I can't she's my mother.........

" Yaay I knew my Tae will never refuse me".......she says smling and hugging me afterall.....

" But mom koo-" i was cutted off by his mom......

" I will talk to jungkook"....... Mom says  and I nod......

After some minutes of chat chatting mom and me want downstairs.................

" Koo".......I called and hurried to him grabbing is arm  tightly......

I know I know it's a short chapter I promise to update a long chapter once I get free from work
Purple you 💜