I am yoongi

On one's pov
The Joan mansion was in everybody running here and there. After they all finished there breakfast jungkook got a call from his friend/busy partner that he is coming over.The last time jungkook saw him was at the airport seeing him off to Canada........

And here we have our Tae working in the kitchen. Tae loves to cook but jungkook doesn't allow him they have minds for a reason still when he gets a chance he does cook..........

" what are you doing"........ jungkook says coming inside the kitchen seeing Tae cooking .....

" How many times I told you not to cook"........ jungkook says coming closer to Tae leaning against the counter..............

" It's nothing koo"........Tae says while
Cutting the vegetables. It was true that Tae worked like a professional cook but jungkook cared more about his safety.........

" No Tae you shouldn't remember last tim-"............. Jungkook was cutted off by a little scream.he looked at tae's finger which was bleeding by now. His eyes widen he immediately went to Tae and grabs his wrist......

" My god Tae I told you not to cook but who are you to listen Huh? Now see what you have done"........ jungkook scolds sternly. Tae just shuts his mouth looking down. He knows jungkook cared about him. jungkook takes Tae to drawing room ( lounge) where jimin was and haneul were sitting...........

" Jimin go get the first aid kit"....... jungkook says while sitting Tae down. Jimin goes and comes back with the first aid kit.junkook gets out a cotton to clean the blood then he applies  antibiotics on the cut Tae hisses loudly. Jungkook finishes by putting a Bandaid on the cut. In the meantime Han was looking at every thing with his doe eyes haneul gets up making his way towards Tae

" Tae Tae" ...... han says softly.he Tae looking down. He frowns and cups tae's face grabbing his cheeks............

" Tae Tae hurt?"......... haneul asks with a soft voice. Tae bites his lips before nodding slightly.han takes tae's hand from jungkook and kisses his finger carefully..........

" Go away go away pain go away"..........Han songs cutely  closing his eyes before kissing the finger again.looking at this jungkook smlies slightly........

" Why is Tae Tae still sad"..........Han asks titting his head a hadit he got from his hyung. Tae slightly points at jungkook and han realized that Tae is scared of his hyung scolds.........

" Tae Tae hyungie won't scold you he ish just worried right hyungie?".......Han says winking at jungkook who Chuckles lightly.he noticed that Han used the same words as Tae used before to comfort him..........

" Yes I won't scold my sweet little Tae Tae".......... jungkook says making Tae blush a little. Han claps his hands together seeing Tae smlie Tae picks Han up sitting him on his lap and kissing he face. Han just sat there giggling.........

" No kissie for me"....... jungkook says it's very rare for jungkook to get friendly or play with the kid and Tae was surprised.han hesitates before placing a small kiss on jungkook's cheek immediately backing away............

" Now Tae tae's turn.tae Tae give Hyungie a kiss"........Han says innocently and tae's eyes widen a little he leans towards jungkook and plants a soft kiss on his cheek. Han giggles seeing his hyungie's face.............

They all stopped playing around when the door bell rang " jimin go get the door  "....... jungkook says jimin whines a bit before going to the door he was platgis favourite game........

He opens the door only to see a handsome men standing in front of him wearing a turtle neck with glasses on" umm may I help you ".....jimin asks.....

" O I am yoongi,min yoongi nice to meet you....... Yoongi says politely taking his hand out to shake which jimin. Who just stood there staring at the person........

" I don't care who you are.what do you want"........jimin says frustrated. Yoongi was surprised by the tone change......

" O yoongi here you are"