sassy jimin

On one's pov

" O yoongi your here"..... jungkook says coming towards the main door smiling yoongi and jungkook hugged eachother jimin stood there with his eyes wide open......

" He's your brother?"....... yoongi asks pointing towards jimin quickly came to his normal self. Jungkook nods and  welcomes yoongi inside the house..........

" O wow jungkook I can see you got lucky there"........ Yoongi says coming inside the drawing room seeing taehyung there is no doubt that taehyung is  beautiful but jungkook doesn't like people complimenting Tae other then himself

Tae says hi to yoongi blushing lightly because of  the compliment. Jungkook pokes his inside of the cheek with his tongue before sitting down"o wait here I will get you water"........Tae says going to the kitchen he couldn't stand jungkook's glance on him........

Jungkook chuckles mentally before excusing yoongi and going in the kitchen.he walks in the kitchen and saw Tae standing near the stove lost in his own thoughts. Jungkook walks towards Tae and wraps his arms around his waist back hugging him...............

Tae flinchs from the sudden touch "shh it's me"...... jungkook says in Tae's ear.......

"Koo sit with the guest".…....Tae whines. Struggling in jungkook's arms.jungkook don't bother just tightened his hold on tae's waist........

" Koo leave me"........Tae says now pouting a little because he can't get out of Jungkook's hold. Jungkook leans in planting a small kiss on tae's nape before making a love bite there.......

"Hy-ungie ".........they hear a small voice from behind jungkook immediately backs away from Tae.......

"O hanie what are you doing here"........ taehyung asks Han who blinks cutely coming towards Tae...........

" Uncle sh calling hyungie".......he says pointing towards jungkook who had a annoyed look on his face he nods and goes out of the kitchen Han immediately hugs Tae's leg who picks him up.......

" Tae Tae hanie  hungry"...... Han says pouting a little Tae softly rubs han's stomach.....

" Hmmm let's see what we can do about it".....Tae said pertaining to think of a solution Han was looking at Tae with his puppy dog eyes which look just as his hyungie........

" Ok ok you little cutie wait a bit "....... Tae's says pinching han's cheek and kissing his nose.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
Everyone was gathered in the drawing room chit chatting with each other yoongi and jungkook were busy talking about these business while Tae and jimin were gossiping just a little bit Han was playing with his toys.............

" So yoongi hyung when are you getting married?"......Tae asked nonchalantly.yoongi just smlie and didn't said anything......

" Looks like he is looking for someone special"........ jungkook says playfully wiggling his eyebrows  laughing getting a smack on his head by yoongi.......

" I didn't think about it yet but seems like I do like someone"....... yoongi says slightly eyeing jimin who just rolled his eyes getting up and going to the kitchen........

" I think dinners ready let's go"........ everyone nods getting up and going to the dinner table which was filled with amazing dishes some were made by Tae and some by the maids............

" So jimin what are you studying"......yoongi asked jimin who just chewed on his food not interested in talking to him. Tae kicked jimin's leg  from under the table telling him to answer...........

" I am studying home science and I plan on becoming a fashion designer anything more  you want to know about my very personal life" .......jimin says putting emphasis on "very "sarcasm dripping from his voice.........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" I will visit again"....... yoongi says while hugging jungkook who said sure..........

" And you byeee"..... Yoongi says to jimin who just rolls his eyes....

Yah yah I updated the shortest chapter I have ever wrote in this story hope you like it

Purple you 💜