mom 2

Taehyung's pov

"My baby Tae Tae"my mom says while giving me a bone breaking hug.......

" Mom too tight"......I exclaimed wiggling in her hug she lets me go now looking behind me i followed her glance and saw koo standing there.......

" Wow look who's here ".......mom says sarcastically looking at koo no no glaring at koo.i gulp when I saw koo looking at me.....

" Ummm mom let's go inside now shall we?.........I laughed nervously trying to handle the awkward situation.......

Mom stepped inside the house looking here and there.she followed me towards the drawing room......

" I see you have maintained the house wall"......mom says while sitting down on the sofa. I passed her a light smlie in reply..........

" So your still taking care of the kids"........mom asks after a few minutes of silence   I looked at her with a " not right now" face but she just ignored me turning to koo...........

" Is he?".........this time mom asks koo I looked at koo with my pleading eyes.koo simply nods and mom chuckles......

" Tae I already told you to send them to the boarding school why don't you listen I don't like seeing you work like a maid if someone does not care about you but I do "...... koo clutched his hands in to a fist. I looked at mom in disbelief of course koo cares about me .......

" Mom let's not talk about it right now please"........I plead to mom observing Koo's reaction....

" Why not Tae it's the truth he does not care abo-"....... suddenly koo gets up from the sofa  scaring  the hell out of me. Saying excuse me koo left from there.........

" Mom go frash up and don't come down until I tell you too ".....….. I said exhausted  before going to my room I gulp standing Infront of the door twisting the doorknob. I saw koo sitting on the bed scrolling on his phone......

" Koo"......I called softly my voice extremely low but he didn't look up from his phone. I cleared my throat trying to get his attention......

" Kookie"......I said a little louder. He looked up from his phone. His face serious and stern at the same time sending shivers down my spine.........

" C-can we talk"........I said tripping over my words a bit his face softens a bit seeing me this scared. He nods.......

" Koo i-i know what mom said was not alright but but i-i but i-i don't believe any of it I swear it's it's just mom who's saying and i-i and i-i............... He shushs me down and stands up afterwards hugging me tightly.......

" Shh it's fine love I am not mad at you calm down".........he says in my ear calming me down. He rubs my back softly............

" I am sorry koo".......I said my voice muffle against his chest (they have a height difference).........

" Love you don't have to be sorry"......he kisses my the top of the head I smiled a bit my koo......

" Now now we need to go down hmm"...... I nodded pecking Koo's lips and giggling afterwards we made our way towards down stairs.......

" Tae taeeee"......... I heard han screaming and running towards me after.........

" Hanie don't run"......I said a bit sternly he slows down......

" Tae Tae hungry"........ Han pouts I laughed at his cuteness he's just like his hyungie........

" Wait a bit Hanie "........he pouts more I didn't give Him breakfast yet.

" Tae bear can you come here for a second"