bonus chapter 1 ( anniversary)

Author's pov

Suddenly, Jimin stirred from his sleep, his drowsy eyes fluttering open. "Yoongi hyung," he murmured, gently shaking the man beside him, who was still snoring peacefully.

"Yoongi hyung, wake up. We'll be late," Jimin pleaded, his lips forming a pout. It was Jungkook and Taehyung's wedding anniversary, and Jungkook had a planed a surprise for taehyung

Realizing they needed help with the decorations, Jungkook reached out to Jimin and asked if he could come over.

"Yoon, please, get up this instant," Jimin whined, gazing up at Yoongi.

"Jiminaa, let me sleep a bit longer," Yoongi responded, his voice heavy with sleep.

" jiminaa, let me sleep...."Jimin, still half-asleep, couldn't resist a smile as he watched Yoongi's sleepy protests. He leaned in and whispered, "But it's Jungkook and Taehyung's special day, and they need our help with the decorations. You know how much it means to them."

Yoongi, still groggy, eventually gave in, mumbling, "Alright, alright, I'm up." The thought of helping their friends on such an important occasion motivated him to get out of bed or maybe because he's a little scared of frustrated jimin...

Meanwhile, the couple, whose wedding anniversary was at the door, were peacefully sleeping with each other....taehyung sho layed like a feather on jungkook chest with jungkooks hands thrown on to his waist ....

Ring Ring Ring Ring

Jungkooks phone rang, making jungkook wake up from his deep slumber he carefully pulled his upper body up, resting in on bedhead and answering the call

"Hello?"

Jungkook heard Jimin's voice on the other end of the call, filled with a playful whine.

"Hyung, why aren't you opening the door? We've been waiting outside for ages," Jimin pouted, his words laced with a mix of impatience and teasing...

Jungkook gently turned off the phone call with Jimin and looked at his husband, who was still sound asleep, wrapped in his warm embrace.

He softly brushed a hand through his husband's hair, trying not to wake him up he slipped and tried to slip out of bed, but our taehyung wasn't letting this happen

Everything jungkook moved taehyung strried in his sleep, making little noises which were rather cute to jungkook..

" Baby, I gotta go to the bathroom,let me go hmm?I will be back and cuddle my baby".......taehyung hummed jungkook gently disentangled himself from the warmth of the covers, careful not to disturb taehyung too much.

He tiptoed across the room, the floor cool beneath his feet. With a soft click, he opened the door of the bedroom and went out.....

" What took you so long? "...jimin asked, stepping inside the house carrying a huge box full of decorations...

" Nothing, just taehyung was sunggled,so we have like 30 minutes before he wakes up and starts serching for me, "...jungkook explained....

and they all got to work with jimin, putting the red heart balloons on the wall and yoongi setting the sofa where a romantic cosy breakfast would be held...

On the other hand, jungkook was trying to bake a cake for taehyung with the final touch he called jimin to look at his cake

Jimin rushed inside the kitchen, but as soon as his eyes met the cakes,a fit of laughter could be heard..

" wha-haha, how did yo-hahaha? "...a glare from jungkook was enough for him to shut his mouth, and look at jungkook nervously..

" I-i am sure tae will l-love it"...he laughed while scratching his head nervously before running away to his yoongi....