let's have a baby!

Jungkook's pov

"Love, why would you think that, of course, I want kids with you? ".......I soothed tae's back, giving little pats....he kept rubbing his face on my chest.......

" Ju-st thought that you would not like to because we alrea-dy have hanie and jimin. "........ he sniffed a little more muffled, talking against my chest......

" It's ok, love, no need to feel bad. I am here. "......he hummed softly, closing his eyes shut....I smiled, patting his head telling him not to sleep right now.....

" Now get up, you can't sleep without eating something.".......he whined snuggling more into me....

" noo get up, or I will carry you downstairs. "......I warned him... but it looks like my tae tae baby thought it was an empty threat.....

"Ahhh, what are you doing ?"
And yes, I am a man of my words.....I carried tae up in my arms while he struggled....

"Ok ok stop I am up. Put me down, ".......I smiled before putting tae on his feet.....he playfully hit my chest.......before making his way downstairs...

" TAE TAE"......hanie shouted from the table aish this kid ....

"Hanie baby inside voice ".......taehyung scolded ruffling hans hair....

" tae tae missed youu. ".......taehyung smiled, hugging han and picking him up ......

" I missed you too. "....he kissed han's cheek. I also want a kiss!!.....i saw jimin walking to the table with his phone in his hand and in front of his face...

" jimin, put your phone away, then sit on the table. "......I said serving the food....jimin noted but didn't put the phone away......

" jimin, didn't you hear me? "........I said in a deep voice...taehyung hand over mine.....jimin placed the phone on the table before starting to eat.......

" Umm, hyung ?".......jimin called I hummed....while eating my food...

" I wanted to talk about something. "........he said nervously, scratching his neck....I nodded, telling him to go on.........

" I want you to meet someone a friend of mine. "......I said I raised my eyebrow
A friend of him, why would I?

" Sure." Was the only thing I said before heading upstairs

_________inside the bedroom____________

"Koo, did you sleep?".......tae asked while closing the door.......I nodded as no.......still on my phone

Taehung goes to dressingtable, bringing out his body cream and applying it

Sometimes I think how van my wife be thus sexy then I remember that I am Joan jungkook who is more sexy

Doesn't a sexy husband deserve a sexy wife, huh?

I got up silently walking towards tae, and quietly wrapping my arms around his waist....

" My sexy Wify, my pretty wify"......I wishpered in his ear, biting his earlobe a little....i heard taehyungie giggle.....

I leaned closer to his neck, placing a soft kiss there......

Taehungie turned around suddenly
Smiling tenderly........

" My handsome husband"......he wishpered.....I chuckled before picking him up

" What are you doing, koo? "......he pouted, resting his head on my shoulder

" Giving you a baby ".......I said nonchalantly....his eyes widen cheeks, turning red

I layed him on the bed before wishpering

" let's have a baby."