late

Taehyung pov
Loud giggles were filled in the house haneul and I were running around trying to catch each other it's almost 8 o clock. me and haneul first baked cookies then played around the house. Koo will be home anytime............

I ran behind haneul but that kid is fast like a bunny just like his hyungie.
" Tae Tae catch me if you can"...........haneul says while raning and giggling loudly I just sigh I am tired now we have been playing the whole day haneul giggles soon fated away I got worried did he hurt himself I want to look for hanie my eyes widen when I saw koo standing there a stern look on his face and there stood haneul with his head hung.........

" How many times I have told you haneul not to run around the house"....... I heard koo yell a bit making hanie flinch" and why didn't you sleep yet "............koo continue to scold the poor kid........

" Koo"....... I quickly want to them and stood in front of haneul. Hanie immediately hid behind me scared of his hyungie . " Don't scold him koo"....... Koo"s eyes instantly met mine but the stern look didn't leave his face.........

"He was not running around we were just playing and koo tomorrow is Saturday he doesn't have to sleep that early"........ I explained I could feel haneul shaking a bit he must be crying. I bring my hand down and started patting haneul's head. Jungkook looked at hanie before speaking.........

" No matter what day it is I want him in bed before I am home understood?"....... koo shouted making me flinch this time and nod slightly mumbling ok. Koo makes his way outwards our bedroom. I heard hanie's sobs I picked him up rocking him lightly...........

" It's ok hyungie loves you he just wants you to get enough sleep so you can be strong right? Come let's sleep then" ........ I said kissing his forehead and cheek...........

I tucked hanie in bed before going to my bedroom . koo should't scold haneul that much I know he's wants him to be a nice child but he is still a kid. I opened the door of our bedroom walking towards my side of the bed completely ignoring koo who is working on his laptop.........

"Tae"........koo calls softly I don't want to talk to him meanie. I pout to myself before ignoring him..........

" Tae I am talking to you"..........he again trys to talk I just Huff loudly " I can hear you".......I say sarcastically opening my phone I hear him sigh. I let out a gasp when koo pulled me towards himself by my wrist.......

" Ko-" ..........I was cutted off by his lips. I closed my eyes as koo started sucking on my lips.he pulls away before placing a final peck on my lips. None of us both exchanged any words we just stared in eachother's eyes inches away .........

" You shouldn't have scolded haneul.he's a kid he should enjoy his life koo"......... I decided to break the silence whisper complaining.koo gets a hold of my waist before leaning in more now our noses touching.............

" So what he's a kid he should sleep on time and about running around the house he could get hurt and you know how clumsy he is don't you? and still you let him do whatever he wants".............. He says softly scolding me now. I just pluk my lips out pouting a little............

" Don't scold me koo"....... I whine loudly. He lets out a chuckle and flickers my forehead . I whined again this time hitting his chest with my little fists after giggling and stealing kisses from each other around we laid back down. I snuggled in Koo's chest. I looked at the time it's almost 10 and jimin is still not home he noticed me and spoke............

" Tae I am saying again if jimin is late you won't open the door for him and I mean it"............he warns me.i started playing with his fingers not really paying attention" now sleep love".................

It's 12:30 now and I am still awake.koo is asleep I am worried about jimin he is not home till now I want to call him to this muscle bunny is not letting me more...........

I moved slightly trying to get out of Koo's hold thank god he is a heavy sleeper. wiggling out I took my phone and went out of the room and started to call jimin

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Hello "

"Jimin where the hell are you it's almost 1 if your hyung mistaking wakes up we both are gone ok so come home"

"I am on the way Tae Tae just there just be on the door bye"

I sigh in relief when jimin texted me that he's at the door I quickly opened the door. Before he could say anything I smacked his head" do you see the time stupid. you want to die from your hyung's hands but I don't "..............I whisper yelled not wanting koo to wake up............

" I am sorry Tae Tae the party started late ".........he apologizes right away" ok ok now go and sleep" ........... He hugs me and says goodnight before going...........
....

I went back in to my bedroom and lays back down in Koo's arms I don't like to lie to koo but he is way to strict with jimin and haneul and i don't like that.i know koo does it from there own good but it's still wrong. I came out of my thoughts when koo whined in his sleep making me giggle a bit I peck his lips the last time before going in my dream land..............

Wow a 1000 word never thought I could do that I know I could have wrote it better with a better strong line but I liked it if you have some ideas do tell me I will appreciate it

1.is koo a bad brother?

2.What Tae did was it wrong?

3.How do you want me to introduce yoongi?

4.How should I introduce yoongi to jimin?

The person who's idea I like the most I will mention them in my story with there name and also one of there story I'd they have one.

Byeie