not a good hyung

"Taehyun-gie".....my jungkookie stuttered his teary face, breaking my heart. I immediately pulled him for a hug..

My jungkookie is crying. I can't take this
I patted his back, caressing his black silky hair...

" koo, what's wrong, hmm?"....I wishpered cupping his face. I haven't seen koo cry for such a long time or maybe from the day his parents died..

He shook his head, taking a deep breath. jungkookie looked in my eyes.....

" taehyungie i-i disappoi-nted them".....and bush in tears again, covering his face with his hands shaking violently..

" No jungkookie no".....i immediately embraced jungkook. I know what he's talking about it's not the first time.....

Jungkook might not look sensitive, but he is in the matter of his parents...

His parents who left him,but with the responsibility of his 2 brothers...

" taehyungie, the-y will be so an-gry. "......kookie cried more, burying his face in my shoulder....I patted his back, giving comforting kisses on his head...

" kookie noo"... my poor jungkookie, I wish he would not feel like this. I wish he was ok. Please, god.....

Kookie kept hugging, saying sorry to his parents. After some time, kookie claimed down, rubbing his eyes.....

" taehyungie, why didn't jimin tell me earlier? An't I a good hyung hmm?"...kookie said after some time....looking at my face slightly pouting.....

" jungkookie, it isn't that you an't a good hyung but jimin needed time his own tike jungkookie didn't we took time to tell my parents just cause we needed our personal time".......he nodded sniffing again.....

" jungkookiie, please don't cry. jimin is sad, too. You still have a chance to be more nice. Go and comfort him."....jungkook nodded again, sitting up straight... I was about to get up when those manly arms wrapped around me pulled me back, and cherry lips pressed on mine.......

Mhm,i melted into the cherry blossom, and the butterflies danced in my stomach... moving up and down...

" I love you, taehyungie, so much so much,"

" Me too, jungkookie. I love you too."

5 years later

"Tae taeeee, ".....han yelled, running towards the sea when taehyung sat with his legs in the water

" hanie baby, I am here. "....taehyung called, making gabby hands at hanie,han ran and hugged taehyung as tightly he could......

" How do i look tae tae? ".....han said, getting up  and doing a spin and making a pose...

" o, my hanie looks so handsome, doesn't he kookie? "......taehyung said, smling hanie turned around seeing jungkook and getting startled...

" o scared me, hyungie, "...han said, putting a hand on his heart,being a drama queen like his hyungie.....

" ooo did I scare my hanie baby? "...jungkook spoke sweetly, picking han up and spining him around, nuzzling his hair, taehyung smlied, looking the due

" han baby, go play with the kids, ".....jungkook said, putting him down

" You look beautiful, "....jungkook said, walking towards taehyung and sitting next to him. The soft wind and the waves of the sea looked so romantic

" You're also looking handsome, mister... "......taehyung giggled when jungkook stealed a little kiss from him....

" Time flies by jimin got married today. ".....taehyung sighs, putting his head on jungkook's shoulder.....

" Yeah, time flies, han's already 10".....jungkook chuckled, putting his hand on tae's he cupped taehyung's face, pulling him into a sweet kiss a very sweet kiss full of love.....

"I love you"

"i love you"

                     THE END

i wrote two kiss screens to show that
they are the same all the time
i loved this story
finishing it is a bit sad

i will publish two faced tomorrow stay tuned