Koo's punishment

On one's  pov

tae was sitting on the bed his cheeks puffed out a pout displaying on his  lips. . He whined to himself a
throwing his  arms and legs out he was  frustrated because of jungkook the way he left just because of his work it's almost 7 and jungkook is still not home.............

Suddenly someone knocked on the bed room door" come in"..,.....
Tae said in a low voice not in the mood to talk to anyone..........

" Tae Tae are you busy?".….....asks jimin Tae  nods as no.jimin comes inside and sits down on the corner of the bed............

" Tae Tae is something wrong"......jimin asks noticing how Tae  was figeting with my hands looking down not talking much it's a habit of Tae .........

" It's your hyung he's just so careless did you see how he shuts me up his work is more important then us"............Tae started complaining after some moments of silence jimin just sat there listening to every thing taehyung said..............

" Tae Tae hyung is busy it's not easy to run a company"........jimin says trying to calm tae down he just sat there pouting simpling not caring much ........

"But if you want we can punish him"…….....jimin says a naughty smirk playing on his face tae just stare at him innocent not really understanding the meaning behind the smirk...........

"O tae your so innocent we will make hyung jealous"........jimin whispers the last part  in tae's ear listening to his plan tae's lips also curved up in a smirk........

" Jimin your soo smart" he said hugging him.after few hours of talking jimin told Tae that he will put haneul to sleep he  don't have to do and want to his room.........

Tae was very nervous in his thoughts he heard the doorbell ring he quickly got his  phone and puted it against his ear as he heard the door open 

"Yah yah why not Kia ok I will be ready tomorrow at 3 ok bye I will be there byeie.......... He  faked called let me tell you who is Kia he use to be tae's best friend in  high school he also proposed Tae that's why koo is jaelous of him.........

Hearing Kia's name from tae's mouth jungkook got alert and moved closer to Tae. Tae puts the phone down feeling jungkook close to him he walks to the closet completely ignoring his koo and started taking out clothes.......

" Are you going somewhere Tae"  ......... Jungkook asks his voice hard possvisness dripping from his voice Tae turns to him..........

" O yah I am going with kia to eat ice cream tomorrow"........ Tae says as if he can't see jungkook's jealous face his hands make in a fist.......

" Will this look good"......Tae asks showing a baby bule top( I don't know they are called but his belly would be naked) with leather pants. jungkook was lossing patients his breath becoming heavy..........

" Koo tell me naa I need to go tomorrow with kia tell me if this will look good".......Tae whine and that's it jungkook lost it  he went to Tae whose eyes widen. Jungkook pulls Tae my his  waist........

" Your so done today"...... jungkook whispers in Tae's ear before pushing him against the wall and attacks his lips biting sucking roughly.tae couldn't process what was happening. Jungkook bites down tae's neck leaving marks Tae moans loudly....

" I can't wait anymore"..... jungkook says and carrys Tae to the bed..

And you know what happen next

Hope you liked this mini chapter

Because I don't

Love you ☺️