1- To You, 2000 Years In The Future, The Fall of Shiganshina Part One

It's a relatively warm and breezy afternoon in Shiganshina District, a large town where people live, make money, drink wine, work their jobs and have fun. Just on a day when everyone thought it couldn't get any less mundane, a large strike of lightning ruins everyone's peace. Evelyn Jaeger, her younger brother Eren Jaeger, her adoptive young sister Mikasa, and Eren and Mikasa's friend, Armin, all stand together as they watch a large titan, the creatures that continue to threaten their peace, peers over the wall at them.

--- that morning, the year of 845 ---

Evelyn Jaeger picks off the final apple from the tree as she places it in her basket which she holds in front of her as she carries the crate of sticks and wood for the fireplace on her back. Evelyn looks around as she realises her brother Eren is no where to be seen. Evelyn then spots her brother laid in the tall grass near the tree he and his friends always visit. She smiles as she walks over to him.

"Eren, come on. Wake up!" Evelyn says as she softly nudges Eren's side with her foot.

Eren stirs in his sleep as Evelyn spots the tears that start to fall from the corner of his eyes. Eren's eyes open slowly as he takes in the view of the blue sky with white clouds scattered all over, his sister stood over him.

"Oh, Evelyn, when did you get here?" Eren asks as he sits up and stretches his arms out.

"You're so out of it" Evelyn says with a small giggle as she helps Eren up, "did you fall asleep, or something?".

"I wasn't asleep, I just shut my eyes for a minute" Eren says defensively, "I just felt like I had a really long dream or something".

"Come on, let's go get these back to Mother" Evelyn says as Eren puts his crate of wood on his back, "why were you crying?".

"It's nothing" Eren says as they walk back down to the entrance to the Shiganshina District, "just don't tell anyone I was crying".

"I won't" Evelyn says as Eren nods, "but if you're crying without reason, you should get Father to check you out, just in case there's something wrong with your head".

"No way, I can't tell Dad about this" Eren says as he looks down, not long before bumping into a tall man, well built with light ginger hair.

"What were you crying about, Eren?" the man asks as Eren looks up at him, "did Evelyn scold you again?".

"Why would that make me cry, Hannes?" Eren asks as he rolls his eyes.

"You've been drinking again, haven't you?" Evelyn says as she lifts Hannes' arm up to her nose as she sniffs his jacket.

"Have you all been drinking again?" Eren asks as he peers behind Hannes at the table of Garrison soldiers who sit there with bottles of alcohol in their hands.

"Do you want to join us?" Hannes asks as he holds his bottle of alcohol out towards Evelyn.

"No. For one, Eren's a minor and for two, you should be working" Evelyn says as she forces the bottle back towards Hannes.

"We are, we're guarding the gate today" Hannes says proudly, "we spend all day here so eventually, we get thirsty. The fact that what we find to drink is alcohol isn't too big of a problem".

"It is when someone breaks into the district and you're all ass over tits drunk!" Evelyn says as she takes an apple from her basket and she places it in Hannes' hand, "sober up" Evelyn says as she looks over at the other Garrison soldiers, "all of you!".

"Can you fight drunk if you have to?" Eren asks as he looks up at Hannes.

"Why would we when we've got Evelyn around?" Hannes asks as he looks at Evelyn who just frowns at him.