5- First Battle, The Battle For Trost Part One

Eren runs right at the colossal titan as it leans down and it swipes off of the canons off of the wall, destroying the top of the wall as well. Eren jumps down off the edge of the wall, going behind the colossal titan as he attaches his hooks to the titan's lower neck.

He was going of the fixed canons. It's no coincidence that it went for the gate, either. This thing really is sentient.

Eren tells himself as through the steam, the titan goes to grab him. Eren attaches his ropes to the titan's forearm, through its fingers as he manages to dodge and lands on the titan's arm. He lets go of the ropes as he runs straight up the titan's arm.

But this is our chance. He's the only one who can take out the walls. If I can kill him...

Eren tells himself as he jumps off of the titan's arm and attaches his ropes to the lower part of the titan's neck.

"Too slow!" Eren yells as the titan tries to hit him.

Eren flies into the titan's neck and goes to strike it when the titan lets off even more steam, blowing Eren backwards. But despite the fact that Eren is going to be burnt, Eren goes in one more and swings his swords, only to see that the titan isn't there anymore as he starts to fall as he attaches his ropes to the top of the wall.

I missed? No, the colossal titan vanished.

Eren says as he looks down from where he is.

"Eren!" Thomas shouts from the top of the wall, "did you defeat it?".

"No!" Eren says worriedly as he looks up at Thomas, "it was the same as five years ago. He appeared out of nowhere and then vanished just as suddenly".

Eren makes it to the top of the wall as he walks to Thomas, "I'm sorry" Eren says calmly, "I let him get away".

"Why are you apologising?" Thomas asks as he looks at Eren, "the rest of us couldn't even move-".

"Hey, there's no time for discussion" Conny says as he looks down at the ground, "the wall's been breached. If we don't patch it fast, the titans will get in like before!".

"What are you going?" a member of the Garrison asks as he makes it to the top of the wall as the three trainees salute at them all, "the contingency plan for the colossal titan has already started. Get to headquarters. Anyone who made contact with it, don't forget to report!".

"Yes, sir!" Eren shouts.

"Best of luck to the advance team" Conny says.

The Garrison members run by the three of them as they jump off the side of the wall. The bell in the city starts to ring, alerting the residents of a breach in Wall Rose. The city is thrown into chaos as the Garrison team split up, some trying to organise the disturbed crowds, others going to evaluate the damage the walls and the equipment. The Garrison team start to fire the canons at the titans as some are hit but other aren't. A bunch of newly assigned survey corps members go down and try to attack, only to be killed by the titans as they're so unprepared.

"This is mayhem" one of the Garrison members says as they watch everything that's happening.

All of a sudden, a whisp of blonde hair flies by them as they watch the girl go down into titan territory on her own.

"You trainees have passed the final training exercise and are fully fledged soldiers" one of the leaders of the trainees says as the trainees prepare their gas and their swords, making sure their kit is working, "we expect great things from you".

"It's okay, Hannah" the man in the crowd from before says as he looks at the ginger haired girl who's visibly worried, "I'll protect you".

"Franz" Hannah says as Franz hugs her.