9- Where The Left Arm Went, The Battle For Trost Part Five

--- that morning ---

"Commander Erwin! Kill all of the titans for us!" a man yells within the crowd as the survey corps members ride out on their horses in preparation battle beyond Wall Rose.

"Look, it's Captain Levi!" Daz shouts excitedly, "they say he's as strong as an entire brigade".

"Shut up" Levi says quietly, slightly embarrassed by all of the attention he's getting.

"If they knew how fussy you are, they wouldn't look at you as much admiration" Hange Zoe, one of the section commander's says as they looks over at him as they make it to the gate, "the titans are out there. What kind of titan will we see this time? It'd be so great if we saw an Aberrant".

"We have one right here" Levi says as he looks at her.

"Where?" Hange asks as they looks around.

"Right here" Levi says as he grabs their head and turns them to look at him, "Evelyn would be one too if she were here".

"Why don't you admit already that you miss her? Erwin and I both know it" Hange says with a devilish smirk.

"Shut up, she's just as annoying as you are" Levi says as he looks straight ahead.

--- present time ---

The blonde haired girl stands at the top of the walls as she looks down at all the titans she's killed and spots some titans beneath her when from behind them, she sees the survey corps members coming back. All of a sudden, Hange and Levi come up the wall as they stand next to her.

"You took your time!" the blonde haired girl says as she turns around and looks at Hange and Levi, revealing herself to be Evelyn Jaeger, "thought I was gonna reach 200 kills by the time you got here".

"When did you wake up?" Levi asks as Evelyn looks at the titans she let slip past her into Wall Rose.

"Yesterday?" Evelyn asks as she tilts her head, "I can't really remember. Carving out of a titan from the inside out really did a number on me, I guess. I also have this weird this now where-".

"Yeah, I don't care" Levi says as Evelyn hits him over the beck of the head.

"Erwin's gonna be mad at you" Hange says as they look at Evelyn.

"Erwin's always mad at me for something" Evelyn says as she shrugs her soldiers.

"Cos you always give him a reason to be mad at you" Levi says as Evelyn looks at him.

"I'm on 100 solo titan kills now Levi by the way" Evelyn says as she jumps off the wall, "have you still been keeping tally on how many kills you've had whilst I've been gone? Hope you have!".

"What makes you think I haven't?" Levi asks as he goes after her.

"This is gonna be fun!" Hange yells as they runs off the edge of the wall.

Levi spots a soldier about to be eaten by a titan when he swoops in ahead of Evelyn and he strikes its neck, killing the titans.

"No fun, you beat me to it" Evelyn complains as she and Levi land on the rooftop.

"That coma must've made you slow" Levi says as he looks at her.

"Take that back you little runt" Evelyn says as she kicks Levi in the shin, only for him to kick her in the shin.

"Evelyn, are you focusing?" Levi asks as he looks at Evelyn with a smirk.

"Yeah. One to the right, two to the left. I haven't lost my kick you know" Evelyn says with a small chuckle.