𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 » 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

"Are you sure you haven't seen any kind of red haired girl in the water?" Shuri asked Riri who sat in the backseat, listening to Shuri's explanation about the mermaid girl Riri asked about. "I mean not exactly. I thought I saw some girl in the river the other day but I couldn't really tell. And I was kinda high so I assumed I was just trippin'," Riri shrugged.

"Wait what kind of girl? What color was her hair? Did she talk?" Shuri asked, glancing at Riri through the rear view mirror as she drove the black car. "Well I did hear a voice but it was in a different language. And it was too dark to tell what color her hair was." Riri responded, thinking back to the night.

"What language?" Okoye asked.

"Uhh I stayed up all night trying to figure it out, but I'm tied between Yucatec Mayan and Lakantun. I also saw a tail in the water but I think that was just the dolphin I saw," Riri said. Shuri furrowed her brows in confusion, "Dolphins don't usually reside in Rivers...do you know what color the tail looked like? Maybe, purple, a little bit of pink? Did it look very uhhh magical?"

"Yes! That's it, it was like a pinkish purple, with some green and it looked like something you'd see in like the real life version of the little mermaid." Riri nodded, sure of her answer.

"Yes but now this means she's been spying on you. She knows who you are which means we must hurry this up." Shuri said.

Shuri pulled up to a warehouse of some sort. "What exactly is this place?" Okoye questioned suspiciously.

"Uh, I fixed a few trucks for the head zenatation," Riri answered. Okoye stepped out and pulled the seat forward, letting Riri out. "I just have to grab my work laptop," Riri said as they walked towards the warehouse.