𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 » 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

"There are more people coming from the city." The leader of the mining tribe said.

"They need more space." Another elder spoke.

"So what? You are visitors. It is a wonder how anything gets done with you people." M'Baku complained.

"Why if this isn't a cute little gathering," Soulina spoke up with a chuckle, walking through the crowd of people.

"The mermaid." Soulina heard people whisper in shock and she rolled her eyes. Everyone turned to look at her as she leaned on one of the pillars. Mostly everyone was on their guard, not sure if she was a threat to them or not.

"What are you doing here, fishstick?" M'Baku asked with a bored tone. He was informed of her a while ago and didn't think much of her as a threat. She was way smaller than him so he thought he could easily take her on.

"Okay, why does everyone keep calling me a fishstick? I'm not a fish." Soulina frowned in offense, tossing a chip in her mouth. She discovered she loved chips a lot when Riri introduced her to them. She mainly loved the hot ones.

Before M'Baku could speak he looked up hearing a noise and noticed one of the ships. A small hole opened in it and a person fell from it, landing on the snowy ground with ease. Soulina smirked and shook her head, "Little show off. Couldn't wait another minute." She scoffed lightly with a slight eye roll. 

The helmet came off automatically from the person who was looking aroumd and revealed, Shuri, the Princess of Wakanda.

"The Princess!"

M'Baku stood up from his throne and stepped down the few steps to face the Princess who was already facing him. Soulina pulled out a spear and held it in front of the Dora Milaje who went to step forward, signaling them to back down and they did. Soul smiled to herself and retracted her spear. Shuri had made it specially for her and she was obsessed with it.