𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 » 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐛

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

"Your father had told me about your mother. Her name was Monsella Quintanilla, correct?" Shuri asked Soul. They were currently in the lab on another level where Shuri was creating the Heart-Shaped Herb at. Soul sighed, "Yeah, that's her. Why?"

Soul furrowed her brows slightly as she noticed the distant look on Shuri's face. "You were the girl," Soul scoffed slightly. "You were that girl she always talked about when she came back from her visits to Wakanda." Shuri sighed and glanced away from Soul. "I'm sorry about your mother, genuinely, I didn't know." Shuri said, looking back at Soul who was looking at the ground.

"Oh so you had no idea that your father permanently scarred her face?" Soul scoffed, running a hand through her locs. "No, no I didn't. And I'm incredibly sorry that happened to her." Shuri said, shaking her head. Soul sighed, "She told me so many stories about this place, but you were in all of them. I remember being so jealous, that maybe I wasn't a good daughter like you were. Maybe it's why I was so cruel to you at first, so I apologize for that."

Soul crossed her arms over her chest, thinking back to times Monsella went on and on about how amazing and smart the little Princess of Wakanda was. "You don't need to apologize, it's pretty understandable." Shuri said.

"No, no, but I should. I'm not usually cruel to people, I swear I'm very nice so it was really unnecessary for me to act like that. And I'm really sorry for trying to manipulate you, that was just for laughs," Soul spoke, mumbling the last part with a awkward chuckle. Shuri let out a small chuckle, "It's okay, I forgive you. But don't do that again. If I were to flirt with you I would be a bit more bold about it." Shuri shrugged.

Soul laughed, "I don't know if Riri would approve of that."

Shuri raised a brow, "Riri? Ah so I was right, yes! I knew it! You kissed, didn't you? Unless you did more than that." Shuri smirked teasingly and Soul blushed. "Kinda just made out for a lil bit," Soul revealed.