𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 » 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

"Look, Ri, you know I love you, but you're crazy if you think I believe this whole "this girl i like is a mermaid" story." Riri rolled her eyes at her friend as they walked down the beach. "When you see her, you'll believe me, I swear." Riri said, holding a seashell in her hands.

"And if she does show up, what are you gonna do?" Makena asked, looking down at Riri. "Uhh, I-I didn't think of that yet." Riri scratched the back of her neck awkwardly.

"Aye, but seriously, when this is all over, when are you gonna introduce me to the Queen of Wakanda?" Makena smiled, throwing her arm around Riri. "As I've said before, Shuri is not the Queen of Wakanda. Shuri is the Black Panther." Riri corrected, shaking her head in amusement at Makena. "Yo same shit. She's hot, she's smart, she's a badass, and somehow I haven't bagged her yet and that's botherin' me."

Riri laughed at her friend as she pulled off her shoes and set them in the sand. "I love how you ain't even know if she gay, but you insist on gettin' wit her." Riri walked towards the water as Makena stood a bit far off. "Oh please, if she ain't gay now, the minute she takes a look at me and this ass, she will be." Makena said, with her cocky attitude as usual but Riri loved it anyways.

Riri took a breath before blowing into the seashell and placing it into the water. She backed up, standing beside Makena. "So...is that it? She's just gonna hear a seashell?" Makena deadpanned, still not buying Riri's story. "Do you gotta pick point at every lil thing?" Riri shook her head and Makena chuckled and nodded. "Yes I do, who else is gon' call you out on your bullshit?"

"It's not bullshit, she's real." Riri argued. Makena pursed her lips and sat down in the sand, not wanting to argue. "Aight, fine. But I'm not believin' you until she's right in my face." Makena said, crossing her arms over her chest. Riri sighed and sat down next to Makena. "She'll be here, I promise."

Makena sighed as she looked at her phone. "Ri, we've been here for an hour...maybe she didn't hear you." Makena mumbled, still not buying Riri's story. "Yeah, maybe you right...it's gettin' late." Riri said disappointingly as she grabbed her shoes.