𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 » 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Soul walked down the halls of the cave, eventually finding herself outside her father's office. Soul took a much needed breath before walking inside, seeing Namora, Attuma and K'uk'ulkan talking in hushed tones. Soul snapped her fingers and their heads turned into her direction. "Give us some privacy. Go." Soul ordered.

Attuma and Namora both walked out like requested and Soul glared at her father. "How dare you."

"What?"

Soul scoffed, "I said "how dare you". How dare you do that to me. I asked you, no I begged you not to kill her. I'm not stupid, I know Attuma told you everything." Soul walked over so she was a few feet away from him. Namor sighed, and shook his head, "You're acting as if I killed her. She's still alive." He shrugged.

"And you're damn lucky that she is alive! But you know who isn't alive father? The Queen! You took the life of someone's mother! You made that girl watch her mother die! How could you do that?" Soulina's voice cracked at that last sentence, tears threatened to spill but she kept them in. Namor diverted his eyes away from her, partially ashamed of his wrong doings.

"Answer me!" Soul screamed. Namor looked at his daughter, her watery eyes and pained face made it hard to look at. "I just did."

Soul shook her head, tired of his behavior. He would never do something like this is Monsella was still there. "I watched my mother be killed in front of me and you know this! How could you let someone else suffer the same fate I did?! No, no, my father wouldn't do that to someone. This-this version of you is a disgusting monster and I refuse to live in the same place as he does. I'm leaving." Soul licked her lips and turned to leave but his voice stopped her.