𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 » 𝐦𝐚𝐦𝐚

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Shuri walked into the cave, raising a brow when she heard Riri let out a small laugh. Soulina took the fruit from Riri's hands and set it back into the bowl, hearing Shuri walk in. "So, what happened?" Riri asked, walking over to Shuri.

Shuri looked at Soulina, not sure she could speak with the daughter of their enemy present. "I'll be right back," Soulina mumbled, walking past Shuri and leaving the room to find Namora. Shuri waited till she knew Soul was gone and began to speak. "He wants to go to war with the surface world. And asked me to help him." Shuri said, glancing down noticing Riri was in some new traditional Talokan clothing. She figured Soul must've made her change, having hated American clothes.

Riri took a breath and sat down on the hammock trying to wrap her head around it all. "I need to think," Shuri said.

"We ain't ever gettin' outta here," Riri breathed out, crossing her arms over her chest. Shuri leaned down, taking a fruit from the bowl Laila was crouched down next to. Shuri slowly stood up, turning her head as she noticed Nakia walk in, a gun in her hands aimed high. "Ay!" One of the female Talokanil warriors looked over, noticing her.

Nakia pointed her gun at the woman, "Drop your spear." Nakia said in Mayan.

"Kill the princess!" The woman went to throw her spear at Shuri but Nakia shot the spear, causing the woman to fall down unconscious as she hit her head.

Then Laila pulled out a knife and held it to Shuri's neck. Nakia pointed her gun at her, trying to see how to shoot her without hurting Shuri.
"Drop the knife!" Nakia spoke.

"You are the reason to kill her," Laila spoke, clearly unsure about herself though.

"Drop it. Or I will kill you." Nakia spoke, not playing around. Laila took shaky breaths, unsure what to do without Soulina's word.

"Shuri," Nakia spoke and Shuri looked at her after having glanced at Riri.

"Move your left arm," Nakia spoke in Xhosa so the woman wouldn't understand.