𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 » 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐧

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Soulina crossed her hands in front of her as she entered K'uk'ulkan's office. "Papa. I have retrieved the Princess and the scientist. They're both unconscious in the guest area, two of the guards are keeping watch. What do we do from here?" Soulina spoke, watching her father paint. She smiled at the big painting of her mother on the wall, it always reminded her of how beautiful her mother really was.

"Namora informed me of the conversation you were having with the princess. What was that all about?" Namor turned around, setting down his paintbrush and looking at his daughter with curious eyes. "It was nothing father. She was just trying to get a reaction out of me." Soulina looked down, a bit ashamed of her behavior and mad at Namora for snitching on her.

"Do you like the princess?" K'uk'ulkan asked, raising a brow.

Soulina scoffed, "No, frankly she kinda irritates me. Why do you ask?" Soulina crossed her arms over her chest, expressing annoyance in her tone. K'uk'ulkan did this with anyone she even acknowledged. She had tried making friends with a boy and K'uk'ulkan immediately asked if she liked him. It's like anyone she talked to that was around her age was suddenly questioned as a crush. She assumed it was just him being over protective but it was really because she hated people in general so anyone she talked to was lucky to get a full sentence from her.

"Just curious, Namora said you were flirting. It's out of character for you." K'uk'ulkan shrugged, a small smirk tugged at the corner of his lips and Soulina rolled her eyes. "She requested that I bring her to you in return for me to not kill the scientist. So, I assume you wish to see her?" Soulina pursed her lips, wanting to know what K'uk'ulkan was going to talk to Shuri about.

"Yes, Namora will have her dressed and sent here. You will keep an eye on the scientist." K'uk'ulkan said. Soulina nodded and went to walk out but paused, furrowing her brows, she turned to look at him. "You're gonna show her Talokan, aren't you?" Soulina looked at him, disappointed that he wanted to show a Wakandan their nation. Let alone a young princess who could use their information against them.