𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 » 𝐮𝐧𝐨

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

"I can't believe you're actually makin' me do this," Soul scoffed as she used her powers to lift the damaged car from the river. Shuri raised a brow and crossed her arms over her chest, "Well I'm not the one who tossed the vehicle in the river, am I?"

Soul didn't answer but held a small pout on her face. Soul used the water to set the vehicle on the bridge and looked at Shuri. "There, are we done?"

"I said every piece, so...get to swimming Ariel," Shuri said with a smile. Soul groaned and pulled off her sweater, throwing it at Shuri. "Who's Ariel?" Soul mumbled in confusion as she jumped onto the railing.

"Did you just-" Before Shuri could finish her question Soul had already jumped into the water.

An hour later, they had finally managed to collect all the pieces and were headed back to Wakanda. Soul grinned as she slapped down a +4 uno card and Shuri let out an annoyed groan. "Where are you getting these?? You must be cheating!" Shuri exclaimed, taking four cards from the stack.

"I'm not cheating! You just suck!" Soul shot back.

"Aye watch what you say! I have claws!" Shuri argued. Soul scoffed and stood up, "And I can drown your ass with a blink of my eye!" Soul said, shoving Shuri harshly. Shuri scoffed and shoved Soul back, "You're such a bitch!" Shuri cursed in Xhosa.

"Oh you wanna speak in another language?! We can speak in another language! This is the third game and you get pissy each time I beat you! You just can't accept that I'm better than you!" Soul argued back in Xhosa. Shuri let out a scoff, a bit taken back by how perfect Soulina's Xhosa was.

"Don't say I get pissy! I do not get pissy! If you weren't such a cheating bitch then I would've beaten you!" Shuri shot back, and Soul glared at her. "This is why you're single. Stupid cat!" Shuri's eyes widened and she gaped in offense. "Did you just call me a cat?!"