𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 » 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Okoye sat down in the sand, on the beach of Zamá, Yucatán. She smiled as the fresh ocean breeze hit her face. Okoye glanced down at her Kimoyo Beads and still seen no message from Soulina so she assumed she must've been running late. "This mermaid better hurry up or I'm leaving," Okoye mumbled to herself.

Soulina swam up to the surface of the ocean water, her tail swaying beautifully as she did. Her face broke the surface and she wiped her face of water, looking towards the beach where she spotted Okoye. Soulina gestured Namora to follow her and Namora rolled her eyes still hating that Namor ordered her to go with Soulina. Soul swam closer to shore and turned her tail back into her legs.

Okoye raised her brows seeing Soul with different shorts instead of her normal green. Instead she wore a pair of purple shorts with a sheer teal skirt layer over it. Selya, Namora's girlfriend, had made them just for her so Soul looked more like herself rather than her father. Soul walked out of the water and ran over to Okoye who offered a smile. "Good afternoon, Princess."

"Good afternoon, Okoye." Soul replied giving a nod to the former General. Namora walked out of the water becoming more visible to Okoye who furrowed her brows at the warriors presence. "She's just accompanying me on my father's orders." Soul reassured and Okoye nodded.

"So, why did you ask to meet?" Okoye asked as Soulina sat down on the sand. "I just wanted to talk with you since we didn't really get to see much of each other when I was in Wakanda," Soul explained. "Shuri told me a lot of stories about you and how you held a spear against your husband for Wakanda." Soul added as Namora sat down in the sand, next to Soul but a fair distance away from Okoye.

"Ah, ex husband." Okoye corrected, catching both Namora and Soul off guard. Soul furrowed her brows and Okoye went to address the confusion. "We recently got a divorce. It just wasn't working out and I want to explore and do as I please and he wasn't in support of that. I felt, my happiness should also be important." Okoye explained.