Chapter TWO

Hi again! The first chapter was kind of just the backstory and a hint on how she will meet the members. This chapter will have facts that are not true. I made them up and do not claim them to be real. Anyway, thank you so much for clicking on my story! To find out more.... Please Continue Reading~ I Hope You Enjoy!

__________________________________________________________

The school day passed by in a blur and by the time the day was over, I was exhausted and ready to go home. I dragged myself back to my dorm room and was about to go to sleep when I got a notification.

The notification said:

Congratulations lucky student! You are the winner of the raffle prize competition for this school year. You have won 2 tickets to a special event! You and one person of your choice will be attending. Come by the administrative office to collect your prize. Warning: The tickets cannot be exchanged for monetary value and if you ever decide not to go, the ticket will be voided.

...

...

...

When did I sign up for a raffle drawing? As I was pondering on how I could have possibly entered, my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Oh hi!" Once I hear the voice, I try my hardest not to curse. The person on the other end was Ae Ri, the backstabbing 'friend'. I keep quiet, hoping that she would get the hint and end the call. But no. She continues to talk.

"Did you see the raffle results yet? I got mine, but I didn't win. Did you?" I finally understand why she called. She must have entered me into the drawing to enhance her chances of winning. I wonder how she'll react when she hears that I won?  

"Yes! I just got the results. I don't remember when I signed up for it, but I'm glad because I won!" I say in the fakest tone I could muster. If she wants to act like a b*tch, so can I. 

"Oh my gosh! You actually won! Do you know what the prize is? Are you allowed to take another person? If you can, can you take me?!" She sounds so happy that I won, but I now know enough to realize that she only wants to use me. 

"I'm so sorry! I already agreed to take my roommate with me. I hope you can understand. Maybe next time we can do something together." I apologize in an insincere way.  I look at the time: 10:00. I groan inwardly as I regret even picking up the phone. I quickly try to find a way to rid myself of this torture. I smile as I find the perfect distraction.

"Ae Ri, can you help with my homework? I just don't get it."

"Sure, but that's kind of weird that you have homework on the first day of school. What is it?" 

(A/N: Is it mean that I kind of imagine Ae Ri having a nasally voice? Idk, I just think that it fits her.)

"Thank you so much! It's an English passage that we have to translate. It says, "Fake people are like clouds. When they disappear, the day is much brighter. Do you know what that means?" I innocently ask as I purposely pick an English quote because I knew that Ae Ri would never understand what it means. 

(A/N: I do NOT claim this quote. I'm not that cool, I just found it on the internet.)

"U-um... I'm sorry Jae, b-but something just came up. You'll just have to ask someone else to help you. Bye." She ends the call as fast as she can, obviously because she didn't understand a word that I'd said. At least I got rid of her. 

I put my phone down and fall asleep, not having enough energy to shower. I'll just have to go to the administrative office before class tomorrow...